Imperial Members

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Diam Larkei

Re: Imperial Members

Post by Diam Larkei »

How dare you Strider talking of the greats like this? These brothers have given their blood and mind for Her and Lord Blackthorn during their whole lives.And you,call them traitors? I hope someone ask for your head my old friend,because you have become worse than a cultist with this power.

Diam Larkei,
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Same old whining. I can almost sympathise with you, Kent. If it wasn't for that... election.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Alus to tell you the truth I almost regret that election myself. Diam how can you possibly even say what you just said? The oldest of all Imperial members are now in Nature, they are TRAITORS, plain and simple.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Faith moves on,but never disappears.

Diam Larkei
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Diam Larkei wrote:Faith moves on,but never disappears.

Diam Larkei
Diam still dies, but never reappears.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Diam Larkei wrote:Faith moves on,but never disappears.

Diam Larkei
Yes, I can agree with that, the faith has moved on from them to me, making them...TRAITORS!
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Let's consider the fact that our great brothers had established a system. This system was liked by the brotherhood( and you cannot deny this ). Now, you,Kent Strider, gets involved in the system and starts arguing about this system, which actually happened. Don't you think that this situation makes you the traitor? Yes my friend you are the traitor,because you betrayed the trust the brotherhood had in the system. Now, If I were you, I would reconsider what you think faith is.

Your former Vicar,

Diam Larkei
GO!HabsGO!
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Enough kids times change and if they ain't happy with the way Kent rules things they can leave or over throw him. I was once loyal to the cause but it's a challenge we spent all our resources on and many fathers died in the battle, how did they repay us by leaving us poor and broken. for almost my entire youth I followed a godess that showed no paths for me to follow at the end! So now I'm making my own way!

- pablo biggy
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Diam, fact of the matter is, they are traitors plain and simple. They betrayed Her. Now this system you speak of that everyone liked, when I joined Imperial they were pretty much something completely different, they had purple/red robes and they called Her by her real name, which is a clear sin. When I took over as head priest I brought back our glorious fiery orange, and I made it very clear to speak Her name is a sin, you know not what you speak of you just wish to ramble on about something you have no idea about.
Eric Schindler

Post by Eric Schindler »

Whoo im gone for a few months and there is a civil war inside the Imperial Order.. Ill just mind my business and leave for a few more..

*packs his stuff and rides away*