The Britannian Trade Union

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: The Britannian Trade Union

Post by Johnny Walac »

I got more good news! The De'Mauno Shop supports our cause to fix the economy by creating global pricelists. All our merchants shall get the right payment for the product. Together we shall discuss and create proper prices for the goods of our merchants. We will make an analysis on the current market and find the high and lows then fill those gaps and bring the prices closer to the real value.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannan Trade Union
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Britannian Trade Union is still recruiting merchants! We will be looking to finish a few projects we have going and discuss some future ones.
The Union Foundation is still up and running in cooperation with The Wayfarers. Contact any Union officer to hear more about it.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Britannian Trade Union will be holding a meeting this weekend. To all Union Members, you will find the time and place note on our guild board.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Dista

Post by Dista »

Addressed to Union Chairman, Bengt Bengtson, The Britannian Trade Union,

Greetings Mr. Bengtson,

I wish to discuss the possible opportunities that The Britannian Trade Union might have to offer me. I'm an old cook that enjoys fishing, harvesting, and mining in my free time. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss.

Regards,
Distavirous Brom
Adept Cook
Bird's Nest: 612134695
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

It is with great pleasure I wish to announce the return of The Britannian Trade Union! We shall once again strive for a greater economy, better work conditions and to unite the workers of our land.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2