The Britannian Trade Union

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the people of Britannia.

The Britannian Trade Union is now recruiting workers from all across our land. We are a newly created merchant guild looking for all kinds of merchant. One of our goals is to unite the workers of this land. For what purpose you wonder? We have examined the market for quite some time and the economy is not what it use to be. All we wish is that all our union workers get the right payment for their product. We have established ourself in Minoc. We have a union hall that will soon be open for all the union members. If you wish to know more about our goals you can contact anyone of the board members, our Union Representatives.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson

Union Representatives

434212709 - Bengt Bengtson/Thorulf Arnason
630227684 - Janne Korp
492139946 - Tical/Tecara
Johnny Walac

Re: The Britannian Trade Union

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the people of Britannia.

I have recieved alot of questions regarding our union. So I have put together a note that will answer a few questions.

*Our guild is fully neutral. That means we deal with all guilds and religions. If a guild or religion would show hostility or do hostile acts against the union we will shut down any trade we have with them until further notice.

*We accept only merchants.
*We accept all kinds merchants. Doesn't matter if you are a young novice or an seasoned worker

*There is no fee to join the union. Access to the union hall is free. Access to the upcoming workshops will also be free.

If there is any more questions you may ask freely.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the members of the Union.

The Britannian Trade Union shall hold it's first meeting soon. On that meeting we shall discuss the following:

*Future plans
*Pricelists
*Workshops
*Recruitment
*Vote for chairman

I will put up a note in the union hall for all the members to see. Date and time shall be revealed there.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I'm really interested in your Union and i'd really want to help to save the economy of the Smith market.

Houston Wales,
Broken Blacksmith.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the members of the Union.

We now have our own official Union board where we will post all the notes regardning the internal affairs of the Union.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Would you be interested in taking in an apprentice blacksmith? I might not be very good with my hands at the moment, but I am eager to learn! If anything, I can provide people with sparring weapons!

Signed,
Varn Wraithswood, Apprentice Blacksmith
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Absolutely! We accept all kinds merchants. Doesn't matter if you are a young novice or an seasoned worker.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings all Union members.

In case you have missed it I will nail a note here. But you can find all the information needed at the Union message board for members only.

The Britannian Trade Union shall hold it's first meeting in 3 days (Sunday 20th January 20:00 GMT+1 (3.00 PM EST). In the Union hall located in Minoc.
The original topics of discussion for the meeting can be found below. I will also add the following.

*The Union Foundation
-Distrubution
-Content
-Shelter
-Future goals

*Ranks

*Future plans
*Pricelists
*Workshops
*Recruitment
*Vote for chairman
Signed
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Britannian Trade Union held it's first meeting today. It was very successful and we went through some very important topics regarding our economy. If you are a merchant or know anyone that wanna be a part of the Union, contact me. For the Union members that missed the meeting, you can find my summary on the official Union board.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

It is with great pleasure I wish to announce our new alliance with the famous guild The Wayfarers. They wish to help The Union Foundation and I will fund their guild so they can help those in need. We share a cause and together we can continue making this place better.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson