The Union Foundation

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

The Union Foundation

Post by Johnny Walac »

Hello there. My name is Bengt Bengtson of The Britannian Trade Union. I am creating a foundation for the poor and new travellers that come to our fair land. I have personally donated fifty sets of Vampire Bone Armor and 10.000 bandages. These will go in a care package.

So far a care package contains:

Exceptional Vampire Bone Set
200 Bandages
100 Fishteaks
Clothes
1 Obsidian Steed (Horse, llama or Ostard)
Strength Jewels

A weapon of choice from our armory. They come in Snograz, Silver, Lunar, Solar, Devils Claw and some Atrintium.
-Spear
-Scepter
-Longsword
-Crescent Blade

If you would like to try out the magical professions, you may also get:

A Spellbook
• A wizard hat
• A mage robe

If anyone else would like to donate anything for the care package they are more then welcome to. We accept coins to buy more items or the items themself. If anyone helps the foundation, you will be asked if you wish to be known as a donator to The Union Foundation.

Anyone that ask for one will get a care package. These are made for new travellers and poor peasants. If a religion would like to help distribute the packages they are welcome to do so.

List of donators

• Bengt Bengtson - Union Worker
• Jennyfer - Union Worker
• Hermod Einherjar - Union Worker

Jeremiah
Order of Nature
Order of Imperial
Anonymous Blacksmith
Ferrum Crucis
Franco Drake
The De'Mauno Shop
Cult of Tekstone

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
H-Wood

Re: The Union Foundation

Post by H-Wood »

*a small note is left at the britain bank*

Dear Mister Bengtson

I just left your lovely home with one of your packages. And I can not thank you enough. The hat you specially made, is just simply perfect.

I hope many others will trust in the help of this union.

I wish you all the best of luck and a safe journey.

I humbely greet you,

Baritius
~672050279~
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Dear Bengt,

I think this is a very admirable task you have set out on!! On behalf of the Order of Imperial, we shall donate some jewelry sets to these wonderful packages you have. I will send you a message this week once I have gathered them up. Do you have an estimate on how many packages you have left so we can try to give you adequate resources?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to Order of Imperial,

First of I would like to thank you for your kind words. I have currently 49 packages left. But donating jewelry for every package is not needed of course! You can donate anything from a ring to jewerly for every poor soul in Britannia. Jewerly for the care packages was an excellent idea. Order of Imperial have my deepest gratitude for your generosity. With more people like you, no man of Britannia shall starve nor freeze. We shall give them cloths, food and magical jewerly to help defend themself against the evil that lurks on our land. The Union Foundation shall help them all. Thank you.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Thorulf, the former owner of T&B's Thousand Trades and now a Union Representative of The Britannian Trade Union have donated 5.000 fish steaks for the care packages.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the people of Felucca!

I, Bengt Bengtson have bought three houses in Minoc to serve as homeless shelters. The Union Foundation shall let you live in a house for free untill you feel ready to buy a own house. While I stand as the owner of the house, you will live there as it were your own. You will get three secured chests in the house, a bed to sleep in and a fireplace where you can warm yourself during the cold northen nights. You may live with anyone you wish. I hope as many as two people can get along to live in a house as we only have three for now. The first person to move in will be given the key, then he can share it with any friends that he invited to live with him. The house will have food, water, clothes and blankets ready for you.

I wish to thank our fellow Union worker Hermod Einherjar that helped me by creating the furniture and helped decorating the houses.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
Yonki

Post by Yonki »

A note is pinned on the boards at Britain's Bank by a fellow lurking around in an assassin hood.
It reads...

"Greetings all citizens! Franco Drake, grandmaster tamer of the Order of Imperial, shall of course lend his hand to those in need! I will be donating steeds to the foundation so every one can enjoy the company of man's true best friend!

Horses, llamas and ostards shall be available!

Only remember one thing! If you do not feed it! You will not be needed!"

-Signed, Franco Drake.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

*Soraya slowly removes a note from her pack and pins it up on the boards*

Greetings Bengt,

While you have met my sister Setareh, a tinker you invited to your guild ranks, I am Soraya Mozhan, a lowly scribe of Imperial. The Mozhan family would like to do their bit and make a donation.

From my brother Farjad, an alchemist of the Panacea Cabinet, he has shown interest in donating some normal and lesser heals and cure potions
From myself I would like to offer up some partially filled spellbooks, up to sixth circle and perhaps some lesser wands.
From my sister Setareh, a skilled tinker who is as mentioned part of your union, well she hasn't the slightest idea what she could offer her skills for but perhaps some obsidian steeds or golems or perhaps a misc assortment of tools for those who seek to become famous merchants in the lands.

I shall have Setareh contact you, she can be quite confused at times when it comes to her craft, she chose a fairly odd profession compared to the rest of our family, a tinker hardly goes with a scribe and alchemist but she means well.

The Mozhan Family,
Soraya, Setareh & Farjad
625-658-845
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
H-Wood

Post by H-Wood »

Dear Bengtson

As you already provide me with an armor and cloths, I should not ask for more.

But if you still have a house available, I would love to move in. I could use a place to store all my harvests and food.

If you have an opening for a poor, homeless cook, I'd love to hear from you. And I can not express enough gratitude towards this union. Hopefully my feet will soon be warm at night.

Sincerly,
Baritius
~672050279~
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*Bengt walks up to the board and nails a few notes to it*

Dear Franco Drake. Thank you so much for the kind donations. No living man should be without man's true best friend. I will personally collect food for these fine animals. They will be good taken care of in the Union stables.

Greetings to The Mozhan Family.

It's an honour that the fine Mozhan family will help out the Union Foundation. I have only heard kind words from Setareh about you, I surely hope we can meet soon.
The potions your brother Farjad donates is very well needed. A new traveller in these lands will have great use of them. Please share my gratitude to him. And thank you Soraya for the magical items you wish to donate. Those who have interested in the Arcane powers will cheer in joy as we spread the news about our new stock. Me and Setareh can meet in the Union hall and discuss what we can do for the poor souls of our land.

Big thanks to Franco Drake and The Mozhan Family. Not only from me, but from the people of Felucca. Thank you.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson