The Union Foundation

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: The Union Foundation

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings to the people of Felucca,

We have recieved a massive donation from an anonymous blacksmith! The Union Foundation wish to thank the blacksmith for the generous donation. These weapons will be given out to all the new travellers that has trained in the art of macefighting, swordsmanship and fencing.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
The Britannian Trade Union
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

We wish to thank Ferrum Crucis for a generous donation. They have given us alot more armors to hand out to the people in need. It's good to see how many really care for the people of Felucca. Thank you.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
H-Wood

Post by H-Wood »

Dear mister Bengt

I'm a young bowyer that lives around the woods of Britain. Yesterday I came across some mean and nasty creatures, they called themselves Lizardmen. They said they kill everyone in the name of some Lizard King. I out ran them on foot, but I was hoping to get one of your Union bags, so I could have an armor and an steed, so there is less danger for me.

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Sincerly,

Ben Locke.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Dear Ben Locke,

I'm glad to hear you got away from the evil Lizards. I surely hope they didn't do to much harm. I have prepared a carepackage for you. I shall send a bird where you can pick it up.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I wish to send my thanks to Franco Drake who donated twenty steeds. He has taken the time to ride across the land and taming these fine mounts for us. These will be added to the carepackages. Food will also be added to the steeds. Thank you Franco.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Britannian Trade Union as entered an alliance with The Wayfarers. They will help The Union Foundation distribute the carepackages and also aid those in need. I have funded the famous guild and they are now located in Britain. All those who wish to help out can contact Thoran Ravenwing.

Thoran Ravenwing

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Thoran

Post by Thoran »

Without the help of Chairman Bengtson this could not have been possible. The building of a new guildhouse have been started and the guild will start it's work as soon as possible. This day shall be marked in history, this is only the beginning.

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

We wish to thank The De'Mauno Shop for donating some lovely twenty fine mounts for the care packages. With the help from kind people like this we will be able to save the poor souls. We thank you.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I have made another batch of packages. I shall bring them with me as I wander around Britain and Despise.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

We have recieved an enormous donation from Cult of Tekstone. The jewels will be put in the carepackages directly while the other items will be distributed in the proper order. I wish to thank Tekstone for the act of kindness. With more people like you the new travellers that come to this land will surely stay when they see the help they get.

Signed
Union Chairman
Bengt Bengtson