The Union Foundation

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Thoran

Re: The Union Foundation

Post by Thoran »

We have recieved a second shipment of care packages form The Union Foundation. Anyone who is in need of some basic equipment can recieve it from The Wayfarer Guildhouse.

If there are no members at the house when you are in need of one, please send a bird to me, and I will handle the matter.

Also, we are still recruiting all who wish to join us. The past month of our return has been really succesful and we have gotten talented and strong people to our midst.

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
651'729'805
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Greetings,

I have sent another shipment of weaponry to The Wayfarers so they can distribute amongst the fine fighters that roam our land. The Union still holds alot of carepackages for the poor and new travellers. Contact the Union to recieve the help you need.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson
Union Chairman
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Bengt Bengtson a kind man that you are indeed, as you are helping the poor!

I have some financial difficulty at the moment! and I was wondering if I could have one of your
packages that may best suit a bard, I have seen some Kind people who have donated some Vampire bone armours so I wont be in need of them I don't think,
I do also own my own Very special Mage book.

Any sceptor that will help me defeat powerfull foes such as those nasty lizardmen in despice! and the king of despice himself, would Greatly be appreciated.

thank you, and I look forward to your Generosity.

Dawn Danou - Bard in training
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Most kind of you good sir, I have some nice hunting weapons now! and I can make all the cash I ever wanted!

Thanks again,
Dawn Danou
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Union Foundation is still handing out gear and equipment to newly arrived citizens.

Signed
Bengt Bengtson