The Wayfarers

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Zaradon

Re: The Wayfarers

Post by Zaradon »

*Zaradon stops by the boards, scrumbles between the public pages left behind and notices a similar handwriting he saw long in the past. He takes a closer look at the following note and mumbles, after on he walks off*
Thoran wrote: Also, we are still recruiting all who wish to join us.
*The note has been unsigned as it's only been read*
Charha

Post by Charha »

Yes, the Wayfarers have wonderful new recruits! Like me, for one! I think Thoran actually meant me when he wrote 'talented'. I have no idea who that 'strong' person is. I guess it might be Reese because he's pretty buff. Anyway, people should really consider joining us. It's cheaper than ever because apparently that "Wayfarer tax" was a horrible misunderstanding. Also, I'm looking forward to another party. We could use some more people to make it even more superb than the last one. The last one was good, although next time we shouldn't probably heat up that steam room quite so excessively. What if someone gets a stroke? I'm just saying.

~Ripkin, Wayfarer Midwife
~

Thoran

Post by Thoran »

Im glad to announce that the order for our special golden dye has finally arrived, and we are grateful that our guild fulfills the requirements for such. You can once again recoqnise our members from the golden clothes we don.

*A Image is attached*

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwing
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
Michael

Post by Michael »

*Strolling in the streets, an tired old man reads the notes in the board.*

I the father of Michael familly, passing on to my sons my old wisdom, am happy to have them included in this big group known as The Wayfarers, and have to give a big thanks to the great Thoran to give them such a noble path like the one to help and guide the young ones.

Michael Senior
Thoran

Post by Thoran »

*A bright colored poster is attached to the message boards*
Thoran

Post by Thoran »

Citizens of Britannia,

During these tumultuous times the Wayfarers continue to do their humble yet much-needed work, remaining neutral and refusing to take part in religious wars. However, as we look forward to more peaceful days, we hope to help these feuding parties to find some common ground.

Let it therefore be known to laymen and clergy alike, that I, Thoran Ravenwing, the guildmaster of the Wayfarers, have helped the Order of Law and the Cult of Tekstone to trade certain artifacts in mutual agreement without fear of betrayal. I wish this action will serve as a small gesture of goodwill between the warring religions and remind us all that one can trust a Wayfarer in matters great and small.

*signed*
Thoran Ravenwind, Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
Thoran

Post by Thoran »

Dear people of Britannia and the representatives of "Britannian Central Guild Administration Council",

I thank you for your feedback and of course your aid, which has ensured the the successful return of our guild. We have received donations greater than we would have imagined, and we have been able to share these donations for those in need. This is where you can congratulate yourselves, since this would not have been possible without the help of the good citizens of Britannia.

The "BCGAC" has awarded us for our efforts as a guild and nominated us for "The Best Guild in the Realm". We humbly accept this honour and appreciate your thoughtfulness in selecting us for the nomination. We have heard a lot of great feedback during these first months and we hope that we have been able to prepare all who we have helped to embark on adventures of their own.

I wish to thank you all for helping to create the next generation of merchants and adventurers.

Thoran Ravenwing,
Guildmaster of The Wayfarers
KennairAldshayn

Post by KennairAldshayn »

[You see a note tacked on the battered message board of the town bank. In trained hand, a short message has been carefully scribbled accross the note]

"My father was once a member of the Wayfarers. Perhaps I will seek his old compatriots out!"
Pigeon: 691-280-878
Meghana Arroway

Post by Meghana Arroway »

I raise me hand at this point, an' offer me aid in makin' yer quest successful!

-Lyon Cera
Adventurer
Meghana Arroway - Aspiring Bard and Songwriter
Lyon Cera - A Buccaneer's Den former Thug, with emphasis on "former"
Alastor Wormsent - A priest without a job, does that make him a hobo?
Charha

Post by Charha »

Hail, brave comrades! And sorry for the delayed reply.

The streets of Britain seemed to have quieted down in the summer heat, so the guild master and his busy little imps decided to spend some time with their friends and loved ones. Since I am without family and nobody loves me, I'd be happy to show you the ropes and recruit you into the guild, should you be up for it.

Please, send me a pigeon to the box number 53803748 or leave me a private note here at the message boards. Let's find a time and place to meet face to face.

~Ripkin, Wayfarer Receptionist~