New offerings

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Iktomi

New offerings

Post by Iktomi »

I am pleased to announced that Mushroom Markets Incorporated is now able to offer a limited number of trained vendors to meet all your selling needs (for a small, 10% commission of course). All vendors will come with their own market stall and they cannot be traded or sold without going through myself.

Due to the shortage of vendors, we are assigning them using the following method:
- Three vendors will be assigned by public auction
- Three vendors will be assigned by public lottery
- One vendor will be assigned by public lottery, with tickets reserved for heightened craftsmen or more skilled
- One vendor will be assigned by public lottery, with tickets reserved for legendary craftsmen or more skilled
- One vendor will be assigned by public lottery, with tickets reserved for ancient craftsmen

Finally, one vendor will be assigned to the first person who can tell me all four of the secret objects which I had my operatives hide within the newly uncovered world of ice. This will ensure that at least one worthy adventurer receives our services.

Keep an eye on the boards for further details regarding the lottery and auctions.

~Jack Tusk, Chairman, Mushroom Markets Incorporated~
Iktomi

Re: New offerings

Post by Iktomi »

Additional note, only one vendor will be allowed per household. Members of the same house may participate in multiple auctions/lotteries, but if one housemate receives a vendor then other housemates may not. [max. of one vendor per account]
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Oh yes, and you may purchase up to three tickets in each of the different lotteries.
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

I believe I have found your secret objects..

Inscribed on each of them, I read:
Beowulf
Bob
George
Tom

In case you are wondering, they all looked very happy in their new locations!

*signed*
Bestia Domare
Please send inquiries to the Pigeon-Post coordinates of 670 442 981
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Congratulations! Indeed you have! When the vendors are assigned in the coming week, there will be one for you!
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

Wonderful! I am excited to meet my new associate.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Lottery tickets sales and auctions will close at midnight tomorrow.

Any lottery that does not have at least three participants will be post-poned until a later date (possibly with different restrictions).

In the unlikely event that the same individual wins both an auction and a lottery (or two auctions), the cheaper winning vendor will be received and the other vendor will go to the runner-up or to another lottery draw.
Elsabet

Post by Elsabet »

Which time zone are we using?
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Lottery ticket sales and auction bids were closed as of midnight last night as claimed. Auction winners, I will contact you to retrieve your gold. Lottery ticket purchasers, please deposit your gold in the appropriate pouch within the barrel near the Mushroom Market. You should find a pouch with your name out on, for each lottery you entered. The lottery draw is set to be held next weekend, so be sure to have paid your ticket price by that time.

Regards,
~Jack Tusk, Chairman, Mushroom Markets Incorporated~
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

Hello Mr. Tusk,

I just have a general inquiry about the vendor's well being.
I have yet to meet the one I will be working with, but when I do, I would like to re-assure him that he will be safe working in my service.

So my question is: Will these vendors be safe from attacks, theft, and hostile creatures in the area?

Thanks for your time.

- Bes