A Public Notification: Skara Brae

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kenyon Ahearn

A Public Notification: Skara Brae

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Dear Citizens,

The city of Skara Brae is now back under the Order of Law's control.

For any inquiries or problems, feel free to contact and officer of law, there will be advice
and help for those affected by the current war effort.

Regards,

Nathe

~The Order of Law~

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Basil Brotheamus

Re: A Public Notification: Skara Brae

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

Greetings.

The citizens of Skara Brae have righteously expressed their concerns and worries of the new oppressive management. The concerns do not go for deaf ears since Order of Imperial is loyal and responsible to The People and we together with our allies are dedicated to take back the ownership of the beautiful town of Skara Brae for whatever it may cost to us.

Faithfully,
Percy

Post by Percy »

Dear Imperialist,

There are two things that concern me very much. Firstly, you left Skara Brae in its time of need when you had a chance to show the citizens that just maybe you had what it takes to take care of the town.
Secondly, how dare you call us oppressive, we simply make sure the towns are safe to live in, that they are properly guarded and nobody is getting harassed. You are the one who wrote about taking back ownership of the town.

~ Percy Of The Law ~
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Basil Brotheamus

You can twist my words for your liking but you can't defy the will of citizens of Skara Brae. They don't feel comfortable to speak their will on public in a fear of getting expelled from their homes, but we do listen them and we will act. We are able to provide more resourceful, more neighboring and more comprehensive support for the citizens.

Sincerely,
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Dear Mr Bromeathus,

Aside from the banter and word play, are you aware that the Cult was in an allegiance with your Order?

Seems your morals and what you preach do not match.

Regards,

Nathe

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I am furious about letting those whitecoats place their guards around the city of skara brae! I and rest of the citizens shall not tolerate this sort of invasion!

When the time comes, i shall stand with the imperials to take it back!

Citizen of skara brae ~ Ivan
Basil Brotheamus

Mr Nathe,

I believe I must note and inform you Order of Law and Cult of Tekstone have been in allegiance aswell in the past and fighting together side by side.
Digging the past selectively is but a weak attempt to cast a slur on another in my humble opinion.

Sincerely,
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Dear Mr Bromeathus,

I was simply referring to the presumed idea that Imperials and the Cult were no longer working in allegiance. Perhaps this was not your intention or maybe someone else making the tactical and strategic decisions.

Regardless of my predecessors actions, I would never encourage any form of co-operation with the Cult.

Regards,

Nathe