Caution in Skara brae

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Theodore

Caution in Skara brae

Post by Theodore »

I Theodore from the order of law, Advise Caution to all within the city of Skara-brae

The imperialists have taken the town by force, and after hours of battle they have overthrown the town they Will allow the hordes of Murderers and Thieves they are aligned with Access to the cities,

tTe order of Law offer Shelter and food, within the city of Britain and you can seek refuge here.

Be not afraid and do not be disheartened we will do everything within our power to Stop these brigands from pillaging towns and by Winchesters shield we will bring justice to the lands.

~Theodore~
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Vaux27

Re: Caution in Skara brae

Post by Vaux27 »

The evil has been purged from the city of Skara Brae once more. Just as we have done previously, we shall answer the citizens cry for help that has been ignored for so many years. No more tyranny over the false rule of some king, only the One True Power guiding the ones in need. No harm was done to any citizens, nor will there be any fear of safety from here forward. Unfortunately the guards who did not leave their posts when asked lost their life today. If I personally had it my way, I would never seek violence as the teachings of the Monastery prepare you for peace of the mind. War is the ugly truth that faces us all, brought to our door by tyrants, but ended by the rightful power of Her army.

Fear not fair citizens, as false artist renderings and the typical propaganda is to be expected. Your true protection without the oppression of Law is here, the future is now.

In Her glory,
Maven Vaux
632-140-419
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

I live in Skara Brae, and can only say that I and others here, wish that you, Law and Imperial, would take your fighting out to the fields next time. To be honost i doubt anyone living in Skara Brae cares if the robes of the guards carry one or the other color on there rope.

We just want to have peace in our lovly town, so take your fighting to the fields.

Greetings
Marylou
Arden Darkfall

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Mr. Theodore,

If the Order of Law is giving away food, I'll gladly take some.
You can find me by the bank in Britain. I shall be wearing blue gloves.

t.E.