Chop Chop Chop, new guild for all the bowyers out there!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Cirius Do'Brim

Chop Chop Chop, new guild for all the bowyers out there!

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Hello,

I'm Peyton Price. You may know me from such sales as "Arrows and bolts", "Auction for ammunition, kindling and whatnot", "Bolts, arrows and kindlings? Again? You sure? Nooo!", "Arrows and kindling" and "Ammunition and kindlings".

I'm here to inform you all, that I have created a new guild named Chop Chop Chop. It is a fantastic guild created for all the bowyers out there. That's right, if you're a bowyer, I want you! Together we will dominate the market of crafted goods from wood, now, tomorrow and forever. If you're still in training, that's okay! I will teach you the art of perfect arrows, bolts and bows! I will also share the location of the (endless) grail of feathers with all my guild members!

I am the best and you don't need to hear that from me. Just ask my customers, they know it even better! Here's a few randomly picked recommendations from my customers...
Felissa wrote:I used to spend thousands of arrows and bolts on my hunts. Killing an orc tooks hours. One day I contacted Peyton and he crafted me a fantastic pile of elemental ammunition. I'm telling you, his arrows and bolts are the best. One arrow cracked the skull of a cloud giant, it literally took 5 seconds to kill with his fine and extremely sharp ammunition! Thank you Peyton, you made life so much easier!

Ps. Your butt looks really great!
Derius Do'Brim wrote:I used to buy my ammunition from The DeMaunos. They were okay, but they seemed like a waste of money. Last week I bought a bunch of arrows from Peyton. Oh, man! They were fan-tast-tic! They pierced the armor of my Head Priest with one shot! That's right! One shot! I feel sorry for killing him, but I'm glad I found Peyton and his super sharp arrows! Thanks Peyton, you're the best!

Ps. You have the best butt I've ever seen!
D. Oge wrote:Wow! So sharp! Many kills! Much loot! Best price!
Leonardo wrote:Thank you Peyton! Your bolts and arrows are the best! I'm ashamed of using the ammunition crafted by my own guild, The DeMaunos.

Ps. Your butt is legendary!
Jorgen Dargon wrote:I don't know what I would do without your super sharp ammunition! They're the best and you're the best! Please join our guild and share your knowledge!

Ps. Your butt. It's so... amazing!
George wrote:I don't care about your ammunition, but I love your butt. I wish to make love to it. Contact me as soon as possible and make an old man happy!
If you're interested in joining Chop Chop Chop, leave a note here or send a bird to 310 - 250 - 394, Yew.

Sincerely,
Peyton Price,
Chop Chop Chop
Last edited by Cirius Do'Brim on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bestia Domare

Re: Chop Chop Chop, new guild for all the bowyers out there!

Post by Bestia Domare »

Wow! very well received merchandise.

If only I was a bowyer I would join myself! and i have a nice bum too!!
Please send inquiries to the Pigeon-Post coordinates of 670 442 981
Boern

Post by Boern »

So I heard rumors of there being good buttocks swinging about somewhere around here?

Oh wow, convincing indeed. If only I was a bowyer too... Wait a minute. I am a bowyer! What a coincidence and how convenient!

So where do I put my name? Here?
Tajo Tunn, bowyer

ps. Screw you Ferrum Crucis people for calling me mad and stuff. I'm not mad, you're all mad! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Charha

Post by Charha »

I need to see this butt.

Sincerely,

~Ripkin, Aspiring Bowyer Hobbyist~
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I'm not getting any younger, my bowyer boy wonder.

- George
632-140-419
Levithan

Post by Levithan »

Maybe we could work out a deal,for an exchange of arrows for an exchange of feathers perhaps

sincerely: Randalf Davice
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Mr Peyton Price.

Its fantastic to see that Fellow Merchants are coming together!
should you run into any trouble, don't forget to call Theodore!

Nice to see that your bootie is getting Shafts on the market again.

Yours,
Theo
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!