Randalf Davice

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Levithan

Randalf Davice

Post by Levithan »

Hello I'm new to these far away lands, I was once a great hunter, I lived in the high mountain forests of Grey wolf in a secluded camp, and the last I remember is going on a hunt for the alpha grey bear that tore up my camp looking for food and the remnants of his family that i killed the night prior, i tracked him down to his cave near the peak of the mt,grey wolf and as I entered the cave, he spotted me and we battled and as i backed up to get to the perfect firing position for my crossbow, i realize, i was battling his shadow and he swiped me in the back of the head with his large paws and then i passed out from the blow, after i woke up i found out i was in a strange new land and did not know how to use the basic skills i once used to survive, if there is any one reading this could you be kind enough to get back to profession i ounce dearly loved
Charha

Re: Randalf Davice

Post by Charha »

Welcome to these lands, stranger. You're not the first one who has grim news of bear attacks. Terrible, vile creatures!

If you are using birds [ICQ] to communicate, you can contact me at pigeon box 53803748. I'm a representative of the Wayfarer guild, and we do our best to help those in need. We can get you some armor, weapons and other useful items for free. By the by, you should be able to recognize us Wayfarers by the golden guild colors we wear. If you happen to see any Wayfarers during your travels, you can ask them to help you out. It's their job, sort of, so don't hesitate.

~Ripkin, Wayfarer guild Bear Expert~