Murder and Theft

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Darius

Murder and Theft

Post by Darius »

Here is where my story begins; I was out in the wilderness hunting freaks and abominations of nature. When i grew tired of that i found a quite safe and secluded spot where i set up camp for the night. So now you wonder why i choose this place? because i know that it was a very safe spot and i'm also very talented at hiding almost grandmaster in fact so i thought i was safe and i fell asleep close to my ostard steed named Rock.

I'm not sure how long time passed when i suddenly opened my eyes only to find myself to be drifting around in this ghostly world of shadows, where was i? I looked around but i didn't find anyone close, then i looked down
on the beneath me i saw my bones decaying right before my eyes, all my equipment i was wearing and a few items and gems i had taken from monsters lay where my body was supposed to be!. I raised my right arm only to see it covered with rags. First i cursed myself for being so reckless to fall asleep!. Then i realized that i had turned into a ghost and the thought terrified me. When the initial chock lifted i tried to move around and it was easier then i had thought it would be but it was hard to see because the world had lost its color. So i started walking or more like drifting I'm not sure, when i quickly came across a Lich and my heart was struck by fear, but somehow he could not see me. There shouldn't have been a lich this close by! I had used this spot several times before without incident. I started to think but it was really hard for some reason then i remember that i somehow had to find my way back to save Rock my loyal companion, we had been through so much together!. i started running desperately trying to find someone that could bring me back, it was hard finding a way across this gray land it took a long time but suddenly i came across a town. I thought to myself this must be Minoc, now if only i can find myself a healer that can bring me back to the normal world. I found one almost instantly he was standing outside a healer house. He started chanting and after a while i could feel my
body again and i felt the air rush into my lungs. Without saying anything more then thanks i started running toward the local bank, i rushed in and told the banker to show me my bank box and so he did. I quickly found my daemon spine chain mail equipment an old spear some carrots and bandages and i put down everything into my bags.
i also grabbed a paper deed saying that i owned a horse in the local stable so i ran over there and told the stable keeper to saddle him up. i mounted up and started to ride to where i had fallen asleep before.

While riding i put on my chain mail and held my spear in my right hand while riding as fast as i could.
when i got closer i started tracking and found the Lich that apparently had slain me. it took some time to lure it away then i approached where my body was supposed to be, the only things i found were potions and some useless clothes that i had worn. But the strange thing was that everything lay scattered around and my bone suit and my pike and spear were gone.
I could see no signs or tracks of Rock so i could only conclude that he had traversed to the other side, a tear trickled down my face, when i suddenly came to my conclusion. Someone must have tracked me then exposed my location where i was sleeping then lured the lich to my position that had killed me while i was sleeping, then after it killed me he or she must have lured the lich away then waited for my corpse to turn into bones and decay, then steal all my equipment. A most cunning plan but also highly illegal who could do such a thing? Then i remembered that i had been wearing the key to my inn room on me but now it was gone. So i turned my horse toward Britain and started to ride hoping i could catch my adversary in the act.

When i got there i found bags throw all around the floor in the inn, My bags! i ran around picking them up only to find most were empty. then i went upstairs and it took sometime before i could pick the door to my room.
when i entered i found a lot of the things i had in my unlocked chest thrown on the floor so i started picking them up and put them back. But some things were still missing i had some bags with various equipment parts of plate mail and studded leather in them. i ran around town trying to find a witness but i only found a man chopping wood and he had not seen anything.

So that's the story, i believe i know who you are that did this but i don't have any proof to support my claims I'm afraid. Because you knew my safe spot and where my inn room was located if i had been more experienced i would have picked up the trail sooner and i was still was quite close to catch you.

This story is real and it happened less then 2 hours ago, if anyone has any idea on who this was or saw anyone close to the 2nd inn of Britain at this time don't hesitate to contact me.

Darius Normund bird location 137-751-141.