Mayor positions in Britain and Vesper

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Demian

Mayor positions in Britain and Vesper

Post by Demian »

Greetings citizens.

Order of Law is looking for two worthy men or women to fill the available mayor positions in the towns of Britain and Vesper. You may leave your applications below. Tell us who you are, a little about yourself and why you want the job.

We will contact the most suited applicants personally when we have reviewed all the applications. The application period ends in 7 days from now.

Zarek Sanchez,
Head Priest of the Order of Law
Hilda

Re: Mayor positions in Britain and Vesper

Post by Hilda »

*A small note of paper is attached below the other*

I, Hilda, would like to apply for this job. I have been living in britain for decades (I know I still look young, that's a trade secret) and being in business for even longuer. I believe I have the skills required to bring the town in a state of prosperity. Contact me if you want more detailled information.

Hilda, 254-273-387
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Vesper

I've been thriving among this town pretty long now and i do think that some of the citizens may be complaining, which in other hand i can see a fix in the issues.

Bestest regards,
Houston Wales
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

Vesper

I Rubix would like to run for mayor of this beautiful city. Been here for long time also owning biggest house here.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I can manage a town like Britain, no doubt!

-Gorath Blackmind, the handsome devil.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Order of Law has deliberated all of the applicants to the jobs and we have finally come to a conclusion.

The first mayor of Britain shall be Hilda, a long time resident of this capital of the world. We trust she will manage the town well.

The first mayor of Vesper shall be Houston Wales, also a long time resident of the town and seen as a trustworthy person.

Lord British has been informed of the decisions and has given Hilda and Houston Wales his blessing to manage the towns. I ask both of the new mayors to send me a letter or to come meet me in person at the temple of Law to get you both started.

Signed,
Zarek Sanchez,
Head Priest of the Order of Law
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

It is an honor. I will contact you as soon as I get back to britain in a few hours.

Hilda