*A note is posted at the britain first bank*

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Hilda

*A note is posted at the britain first bank*

Post by Hilda »

Hello everyone,

I have done some investigations about the local shopkeepers and vendors, here are the results.

Two armorers were selling poor quality armors and passing it as high quality armor. They have been fired.

A tailor was also selling poor quality clothing and charging outrageous price for repairs. He has been fired.

A leatherworker was selling armor made from materials you would rather not know. He has been fired.

Three apothecaries were smuggling stolen goods into the city. They have been fired.

Two bards were playing really loud music during the night and have moved to another town after being confronted.

A florist was stealing fish from the local fisherman. He has been fired.

A mapmaker was selling fake treasure maps. He has been fired.

A shipwright was selling boats with known defaults prone to sinking. He has been fired.

This is all I have found so far, I will keep you informed about any further findings.

Hilda, Britain Mayor
254-273-387
Glarundis

Re: *A note is posted at the britain first bank*

Post by Glarundis »

So, bards were not respecting the local people eh? Sometimes those bards do that with their loud singing and heavy drinking.

If you need a bard in town, I live in East Britain!

-Glarundis
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

i demand a ranger classmaster to be found and hired in britain. its been lifetime since last was giving out important information for young rangers.
vince
holy ranger
291-697-526
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Hiring new guildmasters cost 200,000 and new vendors 100,000.

With the current funds in the city bank, salary to be paid to current merchants, guildmasters and guards and unpaid taxes, I cannot afford to do so right now.

If you wish to donate to hire it immediatly, feel free to contact me. Otherwise I will do estimates as to when we can afford new guildmasters and workers and look at which ones are most in demand.

Hilda, Britain Mayor
254-273-387
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

as an officer of law i dont see me paying for this service city should provide for its protectors.
-Vince
291-697-526
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Sorry but I can't do miracles. Depending on how fast people pay the taxes, we should be able to start affording new guildmasters or vendors in two months.

Hilda, Britain Mayor
254-273-387
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Minatsuki has made a generous donation to hire a bowyer guildmaster. He can be found just outside the fletching shop in the north west part of town.

Hilda, Britain Mayor
254-273-387