Nujel'm Town Meeting

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Cyrus Tegyr

Nujel'm Town Meeting

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Dear Fellow Nujelians,

I, Heydar Tegyr, would like to extend an invitation to a meeting with regards to the management of Nujel'm. As I made myself hopefully clear, it is of great importance to me that I listen to the general feeling of the city and it's inhabitants with regards to how we should proceed to expand on our great city. I have many ideas I would like to discuss, chiefly the dismissing of some of our vendors and the hiring of new replacements that better suit our vision for this city. There are many more issues I wish to discuss as well, but I shan't hint at them, I will leave you all in suspense to contemplate what they may be, be rest assured however, my platform remains, to keep taxes as low as possible, they are a necessary evil we all must be burdened with to keep our city running smoothly. I will try to put together an itinerary for this meeting and have it available at the door of the meeting.

I would also like to extend an invitation to a representative of the Imperial Order, assuming there won't be one there already amongst the many citizens.

The meeting I am planning will be held at the Nujel'm Theatre, the local acting troupe has graciously allowed us to occupy the building for what I hope to be a productive and enjoyable first town meeting. The date and time of this meeting will be Sunday, March 2 at approximately 3:30 in the afternoon.

If you have any concerns, the desire to speak at the meeting or are just unable to attend, do not hesitate to send a courier to my home,

Heydar Tegyr
625-658-845
Nujel'm

(Time above represents my local time, which is Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00). To better gauge when you should be around, you can use this Converter)
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Nujel'm Town Meeting

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

*Tacks another note*
I meant to make note, I have left the town completely untouched, I do not plan to make any changes to the operations of the city until I get the general mood of it's citizens, we must coexist with one another and as such, it is not my intention to make major decisions on my own.

Heydar Tegyr
625-658-845
Nujel'm
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Nujel'm Town Meeting

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Meeting will now begin...My apologies I am 1 minute late!

-Heydar Tegyr