*Notes placed around of Britain*

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Jon

*Notes placed around of Britain*

Post by Jon »

Does name Matthia ring any bells? Maybe you have met him or maybe you even are a person we are looking for.

In any cases if you know anything about who he is or how can we reach him, please leave a note below. Also if you want to tip as anonymous, you can send a bird to my location which will be found from the bottom of this note.

From this point of investigation I can only tell that we suspect he got ill while sleeping and died. Items have been taken safe and will be handed over for the right person as soon as possible.

*A drawing of incident was placed on the bottom of note*

Yours,
Jerome, Holy Knight of Order of Law
aldath c'om

Re: *Notes placed around of Britain*

Post by aldath c'om »

I have seen him around our temple with some de'maunos shop member couple days ago.
-Aldath
291-697-526
Ranokan

Post by Ranokan »

RIP Matthia, you were a great companion on several adventures and beyond and you didnt deserve to go like this.

Thank you Jerome for the notice, and for keeping her belongings. We shall meet sometime soon.

Soterios
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

*The streets are empty, only the faint sounds of coughing and children crying are heard from the houses of the usually so busy town. The smell of decay lingers everywhere*