Citizens of Vesper.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Zaradon

Re: Citizens of Vesper.

Post by Zaradon »

Hear ye, hear ye citizens of Vesper.
I have a few suggestions for the placement of different areas considering the types of professions out there.

The main point of this would be putting a whole section of a profession type into one side of the city to make it easier for the citizens.
As an example, i would clarify that you wouldn't need to run to the other corner of the town, to reach a blacksmith vendor, after you've visited a blacksmith guildmaster, i dare to care for the oldies!

Feedback accepted.

Houston Wales,
Mayor V.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

This is a grand idea!

Thank you for mapping out how you plan to have the city in the coming days.

I will be sure to visit the east side.

-Zelnor Haven, DMS
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

There can't be much rush, as the town income is very slow and the budget is close to none.
The tax rate is decreased back to 1% since the citizens are not into paying high taxes, which is understandable.

The progress will be slow and painful, however - only patience will show results!

Yours,
Houston Wales
Mayor V
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Hear ye, hear ye!

The next upcoming step follows to be more accurate forwarding at the vendors taking too huge houses for their ownership, i will fix that issue and let the citizens have more houses for themself.

With this change, we shall be having more citizens for Vesper - wohoo!

And on the vendor part, the income per month is pretty sad with the current population of citizens, so any donation is more than welcome to reach our goals.

Houston Wales,
Mayor V
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

*A frustrating message has been listed to the Bank of Vesper*

The economic side of the city is scrumbling apart, the vendors are not motivated to serve citizens of Vesper and slowly dropping their posts.
I herebly would like to remind everyone to keep an eye on your taxes to keep the city on the move.

We cannot fulfill the goals of the city to be the best and flourishing!

I dont really like the sound of increasing the tax rate to 2% per month, so be vary of your taxes!

Mayor V