Citizens of Vesper.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Zaradon

Citizens of Vesper.

Post by Zaradon »

*****A note has been attached to the bank of Vesper*****

Greetings honored, dear and faitful.
Greetings to the aware, young and elder Vesper people!

I, Houston Wales, bring the message to you all to call forth a town-meeting to discuss the matters of our lovely living.

The following topics to be discussed;
* Vendors (Hire/Dismiss)
* Guards (Hire/Dismiss)
* Guildmasters (Hire/Dismiss)

And foremost, i would aswell be in touch anytime for your needs whilst you need any questions or suggestions to make our town more;

* Attractive/Interesting
* Resourceful/Splendid

Thus we should be focusing on first, but i am nowhere to decide this all by myself.
There is no bad suggestion, do not hesitate and keep them coming!

Awaiting for your replies,
Houston Wales
Mayor of Vesper
[641186534]
Zaradon

Re: Citizens of Vesper.

Post by Zaradon »

As a first step, i would personally suggest of placing/hiring the most essential vendors and merchants required for anyone.

Here, you may see that we are lacking a Stablemaster in Vesper.
As an overwhelming amount of Healers we got, i would dismiss some of them and start thinking of a Guildmaster or another useful merchant in the place.

Here's a small review for the most essential townworkers we have and what we could use.

Feel free to give your thoughts and we'll look for the best solution together!

Yours truly,
Houston Wales
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

Indeed there is no need for 3 healers! and we do need a stable master, but i like the regent vendors!

Wilko.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Hear ye, hear ye!

I have hired a stablemaster next to the bank from my own resources for the compensation of that small tax incident.

The second option would be hiring a second banker to the other bridge.
But the most prior is, what do the citizens think of this idea?

Waiting for your feedback, citizens!

Houston Wales,
Mayor of Vesper
Jon

Post by Jon »

Hello,

Hiring a stablemaster from your own pockets was a nice move. What comes to a banker, I have an ownership of a house of next to a bank, so i guess i'm not a right person to say anything about how much we are needing a second one.

Maybe you could arrange an meeting where every citizen has opportunity to tell his/her own opinion of the subject face to face.

Yours,
Holy Knight
Jerome
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

*He attaches the notes on the wall of the Vesper bank*

I'm not precisely sure wether that is entirely necessary since i will keep every citizen updated with the future plans in the main boards and i do think it wouldn't be a problem to keep doing so.
But ofcourse, if citizens like to have more anonymous then so be it.
I will have to know, wether there is a meeting necessary or not. Or everyone is okay to give their feedback on the main wall.

*He leaves the note signed*

Mayor of Vesper
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Hear ye, hear ye! Another announcement shall be introduced for the citizens of Vesper!

* The healers who aid murders, will be dismissed from their posts on the behalf of Order of Law
* Instead of the Murder Healers, we shoul focus on adding some healers to the bridges, the information will be coming soon with opinions required.
* Guildmasters planned to be added into two main sections, Merchants and Fighters - information will yet to be under review.

Firmly, before we add any guildmasters i would like to ask what would you see the city have morelikely?

In my personal opinion, we can see that the city is more oriented for Merchant workers, more into the miner's section.
So my suggestion would be adding a Tinker/Blacksmith/Alchemist guildmasters and vendors according to the professions, for a support.

As for what goes for Fighters and Magicusers, i'm all ears.
Right here and right now.

Yours,
Houston Wales
Mayor of Vesper
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

To sir Jerome

I would promotely like to give you good point about a meeting setup.
From what i have seen and heard, people are not very likely to exit their houses for such meetings so this would be a waste of time.

Best option would be picking the opinions and ideas from the public board of the Center of the City, the bank area.
Such as this one.

Mayor of Vesper,
Houston Wales
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

Hello there,

will the tax always be as high as 3%? I might consider moving out if do..

Rodan al'Ferran
Rodan al'Ferran - Necromancer
Sarah Bealyn - Grandmaster alchemist
Rahvin - poor knight
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

The case has been handled with a light discussion and agreement with the citizens.

We have come to a solution and it's already in progress as i hired a stablemaster next to the bank from my own pockets.

Yours,
Houston Wales