Lovely Serpents: Fight Night, Get Hooked

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ert
Counselor

Lovely Serpents: Fight Night, Get Hooked

Post by Ert »

Fancy yourself good with your fists? Then come test your mettle against other people and more at the Lovely Serpents: Fight Night.

Where: This will be in the area around the bar itself, just outside of the guard zone in Skara Brae.
When: Imma thinkin next weekend is good, on the 8th. Maby in the evenin or so [around 17:00 GMT +0]

Everyone is more than welcome to join, groups will be created for the One on One matches based on the ammount of people joining and their respective kills of hand to hand combat. I will personally try out applicants to place ye lot into groups.

Let no group scare you away, rather: Assert dominance over them with your fists! (no fighting outside the pit though!)

There will be an entree fee of 5000, this is only to serve as a prize pool, once payed you can enter any part of the contest! Contestants will receive some complementary bottles of alcohol of their choice aswell.
Watcing the fights will be for a measly sum of 500 coins, this nets you a special seat close to the pit!
There will also be breaks where you can purchase refreshments in between rounds.

The Fight Night consists of 3 parts, all of wich will be On Foot so put away yer steeds!

1. One on One combat, no armor or other "enhancements"
2. Bring a friend. Bonding is best done with more fists flying! Two on Two combat, with a twist! Magic (arcane and holy) allowed inside the pit!
3. Mystery round! Everyone is urged to join, Fists will fly.

Prizes will be given for events 1 and 2.
The mystery event prize remains to be discovered, it is a mystery after all.

Rules!
No armor or weapons(knuckled gloves included)
No potions or bandages
No magical clothes or jewelry
No magic outside or inside the pit, (except during Bring a friend, and only inside the pit)

The event will be orginized depending on how many participate in each group. Some changes to might be required to accomidate.

Sign up by sending a bird to 678 698 220 in Skara Brae or leaving your name and contact details below.
I will do my best to humor any blood feud you have with another contestant, please keep them in mind.

-Zano, Harvester of The Merry Ballooners
Charha

Re: Lovely Serpents: Fight Night, Get Hooked

Post by Charha »

On behalf if Ivan, Mayor of Skara Brae,

The Good Mayor accepts the challenge and signs up for the fights! Although it is quite possible that he will leave no opponent standing, this should by no means discourage any potential combatants from doing their best. It's all fun and games, after all! Instead of fighting alongside a friend, the Mayor even offers to compete one against two as a special challenge, if he is allowed to use ONLY TWO bandages! Can you believe it? This you don't want to miss!

Once again, the Mighty Ivan welcomes everyone to Skara Brae. He will personally see to it that this particular event will be a memorable one and that the fighting will take place inside the ring only! Also please note that the event is open for everyone. Drinks will be served and spectators from all walks of life will be entertained.

~Ripkin, Town Crier of Skara Brae, Office of Town Affairs~
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

*a hastly scrawled message has been left at the bottom, the letters
Ye yellow bellied chickens! What good is all the training yer doin if none of ye has the balls to test it!
Tekstone has inner quarrels? Solve em in the pit!
Law wants to beat up some Imperials? The Pit!
Imperial merchants say they are the best in the land? THE PIT WILL DECIDE!
Nature, show your devotion by beating the others into the ground!

The fights will happen not this weekend, but next weekend to give you sissies more time to prepare. This time it will be the 15th around the same time.
The extra prize for winning the One on One combat will be a commemorative trophy With your name on it to show off to your friends and family
Again, i state, there is an extra prize for the mystery round aswell, and the reward for it will be revealed at the time we have a winner.

- Zano
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Oooooh! I'd be more than happy to join your fine event! The best friends I've got is through fists and curses!

Sign me up, please!

-Cynthia Crowclaw,
a monk of the Order of Law,
a pugilist and a martial arts fan.
326'613'831
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

a monk of Order of Law eh?

Count me in, I will show her the true power of fists

J.B
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Only 3 people have the balls to let their fist do the talking?!
This is the last day to register, late comers will still be allowed to participate but i need to organize this!

-Zano
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Currently we have:
Ivan, representing the town of Skara Brae!
J. B. representing the Cult of Tekstone
And Cynthia Crowclaw, representing the Order of Law

If i see no other representatives, the rest of the religions and towns are all Big Fat Chicken!

-Zano