General notification regarding Tekstone

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

General notification regarding Tekstone

Post by Palma »

Dear everyone,

By now, you have all heard the rumors. We are taking over Tekstone.
For too long now, Dennac has been shamed by those who call themselves followers. More explanation coming soon but I imagine everyone already knows this to be true.

Having this said, I would like to release a few notifications...

To the general public:
If you wish to join us taking over Tekstone, feel free to contact me. I plea to all that dark souls out there that always wanted to follow Dennac and didn't because of who was there, to join me in the creating of the new Cult of Tekstone. Free of the current oppressors.

To the Order of Imperial:
This take over does not concern you nor gives you any reason for alarm. The same way that I have been neutral with you on Nature, my will and the ones that follow me here continues to be the same. As well as those who will remain after this change. Neutral with you. Armageddon Glory's ties are with Nature and Law, not with us and we do not share any goals with them. Nor intend to do so.

To the current Tekstone members:
You have been given a chance to do things the right way more than once. Forcing our hand into this has initiated a series of actions without return for you. However, if your name is not on the list below, you are currently presented with three choices that I advise you to ponder carefully.

-First choice, the right choice. Dennac favors the bold and strong, so you can choose right now to show some balls and join this group. If you are a proud Dennac follower, you know that those who you follow now, share nothing with you and do nothing for Tekstone. It is not your place as a man in black to lurk in the edge of oblivion. You have a choice to join the strong and bring Tekstone back to its full Glory and Might!

-Second choice, you can choose to go Neutral. We understand those who don't want to betray their masters and for that, you will earn a place among the new Cult of Tekstone. But do not forget to let us know that you are to stay Neutral. Neutral until this is all over. We will know if you haven't.

-Third option. Rally behind the current failed leadership and share their fate. The list of those who are no longer welcome in the new Cult of Tekstone:
Castiel
Quintoz
Leif
Alus
Thoeak

If your name is not on the list, you have a choice to make. We will be more than happy to take you in and together build Tekstone to be what it was meant to be, a place for us all to call home.

Lila North
The New, the True Cult of Tekstone

It begins...
Ivan

Re: General notification regarding Tekstone

Post by Ivan »

We ancient powers swore our alliance with the old leadership of tekstone and shall stand by our words until their time is over. You are facing not only the old leadership of tekstone but aswell the force of its ally, your conquest shall be over even before it began.

You naturists do not fool us with the change of color of your robes, I can smell your plot from miles away.

~Ivan
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

A woman not qualified enough to lead nature shall never lead me. You are a disgrace.

Zakath Kalnor
Iru Kandji

Post by Iru Kandji »

Prepare yer corpses for defilement! This homicidal rapist will be 'avin yer skulls fashioned into piss pots!

~Iru