Rat problem in Tekstone.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Rat problem in Tekstone.

Post by Johnny Walac »

Tekstone currently got some rats in their cave. The list below is a free-to-kill list for our allies. These are now enemies of Dennac even though they wear Tekstone colors, they can be killed and or stoned on sight.

Daren Priesten
Darian Darkmind
Raziel
Douglas
Carlton
Atlantis North
Raemus Stormfist
Kaal finiesterra
Lila North
Lilu North
Ardamir North
Azreal de Vitus
Raquel
Mordread
Jeremiah
Rebecca
Aldath
Carlos Dargon
Kyle
Syladralia

Signed
Leif Arnason
Rex Sacrorum
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan

Re: Rat problem in Tekstone.

Post by Ivan »

Ancient powers shall gladly help you with hunting down the rats.

~Ivan
Ondoher

Post by Ondoher »

Order of Imperial offers full support for Leif Arnasons Cult of Tekstone.

We will crush these whitebrowncoat rats with pleasure.

Yours truly,
Masano

Post by Masano »

I would be ashamed to be a member of Imperial. Rushing to the aid of their black robed masters who spread plague and disorder throughout our lands... its abhorrent and pathetic.

Tekstone should be allowed to implode. If only Imperialists would let it happen! Instead they are desperate to retain the current leadership of Tekstone as a military ally at any cost to further their warmongering of our peaceful cities.

~Develin Masano, proud Britannian.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

A fractioning within?! How delightful! I suppose we shall see who the true representatives of Dennac are!

Until this issue is resolved, in whichever way it does so, Dennac's empowering shadow will fall upon you all. Whoever shall rise victorious will be truly worthy of Dennac's favour, and those that fail shall burn!

Nolita, High Prophetess of Dennac
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Masano wrote:I would be ashamed to be a member of Imperial. Rushing to the aid of their black robed masters who spread plague and disorder throughout our lands... its abhorrent and pathetic.

Tekstone should be allowed to implode. If only Imperialists would let it happen! Instead they are desperate to retain the current leadership of Tekstone as a military ally at any cost to further their warmongering of our peaceful cities.

~Develin Masano, proud Britannian.
Be ashamed for being a Britannian and continuing to support the false King. Words such as these hold no meaning from loyalists. Look to yer own plagued citizens and disordered society.

Signed,
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Gaea's purification has begun.

Altough, I, Havel Wales have no doupts in the well-trained souls of Natural powers.
May Gaea be with you, my friends. Nor do let Dennac corrupt you for one moment.

Sting the heard of Dennac, with full powers and it shall be the success of our Grand Purifications.

Havel Wales,
Gaea's Unicorn
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

So they are Gaea's followers after all? Figured. We shall make sure this rat problem is handled. How Dennac let these Nature fellas into the Cult to start with is beyond me. Strange.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Major in the Loyalist Army.

Cult of Tekstone
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Palma

Post by Palma »

Lila rips the last two notes away and takes the pieces away.

Moments later Lila meets Havel...

"Havel what the hell! The plan is for you to know! No one else can know that this is a plan to destroy Dennac! Let alone make it public!" - Lila says

"Oh I'm sorry Lila, I did not mean to ruin the secret!" - Havel replies

"It's alright, I don't think many have seen it... Dennac cannot know that it's a trick" - Lila calms Havel down

They both continue to talk the remainder of the night...

After leaving Havel's house lila pukes and looking at the ground she speaks - "I'm sorry master... You know I need to say those kind of things to lure people. The conversion has begun. Once they embrace you, there will be no turning back." - She stands up and smiles as she walks away.