Hatred Is In the Air.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Peyotey

Hatred Is In the Air.

Post by Peyotey »

Peyotey traveled through Moonglow, his daily routine to watch the city before commencing his training. His cloak and robe sticking out from it's brilliant orangey color.

"Lord Peyotey! Lord Peyotey! Have you heard of the news?!" The Town Crier stumbled through his words trying to get everything out at once "T-t-t-Tekstone!!"

Pey raised his arm up, signaling the Crier to take a deep breath, to calm down. "Wait, what? Tekstone? What about them? They're coming for us? What? Calm down and speak clearly!"

"No M'lord! Tekstone has been infiltrated by Natures and Laws! They gave up their devotion to Gaea and Winchester, they ran to Dennac! They are trying to overthrow the TRUE followers of Tekstone!" He took in a deep breath, his eyes focused on Pey, to make sure he is still paying attention. "Ondoher has decided to support Leif! Here is the list of people! They are now enemies of us Pey! What are you gonna do! What can we do?"

Peyotey raised the list to the light, squinting his eyes and reading the names to himself, he let a smirk escape and then spoke calmly "Dennac, hatred... Tekstone.. Hatred.. How could they be more Tekstone than the TRUE Tekstone? There's something fishy.. They have just joined.. I don't care how long they've been planning this for.. It is impossible to devote yourself to Gaea or Winchester and then claim Dennac is their savior?"

There was a long moment of silence then Peyotey then laughed once more and this time spoke clearer and louder

"You see, this is weird, When I was training, I of course read books of Dennac, Gaea, Winchester, and Her" He emphasized 'Her'. "I never coonsidered Dennac though, because you aren't allowed to choose to follow him, you are chosen by him. If they were chosen by him, why spend so much time devoting their time to Gaea and Winchester? This makes no sense. They are corrupted at birth!" He sighs.

"Thank you. I appreciate you for filling me in"

"Hatred is in the air my friend, it is in the air and I love it.. Ignorance is bliss.. Leif I promise you when I am done training they shall feel Her wrath for causing havoc"