A letter left to Imperial altar

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Darian Darkmind

A letter left to Imperial altar

Post by Darian Darkmind »

*A letter is left to Imperial altar*

It appears my access to Imperial post office is denied by the guards. They claim it is by the orders of the Imperial leaders. May I ask the reason for such?

I feel it imporant to have access in order to keep on track in the Imperial matters. Especially now while we have a new leader in vote as well as the revolution within our allies, it is up-most importance to know what is going on.

Waiting for your reply,

Duty, Honor, Unity
Xaeron Rosak
Glarundis

Re: A letter left to Imperial altar

Post by Glarundis »

*Berlinder sends back a note to Xaeron*

Don't ask me of such matters, I'm against you being denied to access the post office, but I'm not the one in charge.
I shall leave the note where it was, so that other people that are leading at the moment may know of your situation and reply.

-Berlinder
Vaux27

Re: A letter left to Imperial altar

Post by Vaux27 »

Greetings Brother Xaeron,

I'm afraid your letter is confusing, we have no post office? These words you speak of seem misleading. A trunk of wood sitting in the open? As you know, or at least I hope so by now Brother, all of our communications are done within the temple. Our voting is done upon Her altar and with a prayer we cast our decision for new leadership. You may speak to anyone as we're here daily, of course.

Raoul Vaux
Candidate for Head Priest
632-140-419