Message to Tekstone members

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

Message to Tekstone members

Post by Palma »

Dear fellow followers of Dennac,

I have received a lot of letters filled with doubt. I would like to clarify to all of you, that it is not our intention to destroy any of your hard work for Dennac so far! We do not intend to get rid of any of you, just your current leadership. In fact, we are hoping that in time, no matter what happens, that we will be able to convince you that you can trust us.

We are just requesting you to step aside and do not participate. Your leaders have been fooling you... As well as all the new members, have you ever been invited before to join? The only reason you're being invited is because they are desperate. It's out of greed just to not loose the power. Tekstone has been a year in that misery... It would never change unless we'd step in.

Do you really think it's it's correct the fact that we are a large group of well prepared and dedicated followers, and you're joining them just for the sake of keeping tekstone the way it was? Without any intention of making it grow or care for the religion? Most of you have barely just arrived to Britannia...

We want to win this because we care, because we have love for it, that's why we're leaving all behind! And after this, no one will ever accept us anywhere else, we are risking to be homeless and hunted... We could very well be fooling everyone to join with us like they are contacting you, newcomers and so on... we just don't want it to be like that. We want a clean and good start in the creation of the new Cult of Tekstone. Not join at all costs and then relieve those who helped us like you are planning to do.

The only members we intend to clean Dennac from are the same members who have been ruining it for ages. Kicking good followers and denying others. Trying to keep all to themselves. They are Castiel, Leif, Alus, Thoeak and no one else! How many lives have their ruined? How many did they throw away? Simmo, Aldath and the list continues.

Can you really trust all those new members to actually support you? Or do you think we were prepared for this kind of fight when we made this decision? Or do you think you'd feel more at home within an united group that cares for one another?

I urge you to contact me totally in secret, no one will ever know you have spoken to me. Do that like some of your brothers have already. Join us or stay out of it, let us clean the opressors for you!

Thank you for reading,
Lila North
James Blackburn

Re: Message to Tekstone members

Post by James Blackburn »

You are telling me to betray my comrades, people whom I fought together, the ones that saved my life plenty of times and trust you? Few days ago you were ready to kill us all, and now magicaly you are our savior. we can see thru you!

What comes to Aldath, don't dare to mention his name, he choosed to betray us and abandon his life as Dennac servant, instead he choosed to join our enemy side, He maybe have fooled you, but he won't fool me, True Dennac servant would never do that

Chaos Templar and True servant of Dennac
James Blackburn