General warning to Tekstone, Imperial and companions

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

General warning to Tekstone, Imperial and companions

Post by Palma »

Dear happy colleagues in Tekstone,

We will soon be ready to begin our raids. We would very much appreciate to give you a heads up so that you have one last chance to back out from supporting the old Cult. Join us or perish.

To Ancient Powers, Order of Imperial and so on people who said they'd be helping the old Cult,

We would like to kindly ask you to stay out of this little quirrell here, it doesn't concern you and from this point on, it will affect all future relations between our species. I would like to give you the heads up that, whatever your decision is, it can only benefit us. So think about your future, that's all I ask. Because if just one Order of Imperial aids the old Cult, we will go into your Cities and slay you all in bed *Giggles a bit as she writes*, and sickness will take your place. Should you decide to declare war on Tekstone to prevent us from entering your Cities, you are also removing the old cult's protection. So either way, we profit with your decision! So we don't care the least what you pick. As someone who wants nothing but your best, I suggest you stay out of this.

Having this said, I would like one more time to tell everyone to think about their future. You didn't think we'd reach this far when you threatned us, we choose to forget it, after all, you don't know who we are or what we're capable of. But from this point on, you have every reason to believe that we shall triumph!

What you do now, echoes in eternity.

All Tekstones who haven't gone neutral in two moons, will loose their voice in the new Cult and will be subject to trial. All Tekstones seen fighting us, will loose their place among us when we reach Victory, will be hunted down and put to stone without mercy.

This is everyone's last and final warning. -Stay out of our way-

Lila North
tennmiller

Re: General warning to Tekstone, Imperial and companions

Post by tennmiller »

Now, will you be fighting from behind the closed doors of your outpost or will you actually come outside?
I would just like to know for my next article in the times.

--

A Concerned citizen
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Palma

Post by Palma »

Dear Imperial, Ancient Powers and companions,
We were looking for you earlier to try and demonstrate good faith, sadly we found none of you. I hope these letters reach you well! I hope to hear from you inside one day... We can talk in secrecy if you'd like. I care for you!

Dear colleagues in Tekstone,
I would like to remind you, that you have one moon left.

Sister Ellis Grey came to my house this afternoon to show disrespect... I am sad to inform, that she is now dead. Evidence and her bloody head now lie at the place of her visit earlier. May it be a sign for future brothers who intend to follow the old leader's orders and come seeking problems with us. They don't care about you. They don't protect you as well as I am protecting my own. They are using you and I'm sure that, little by little you are beginning to understand.

It is not too late for anybody! You all have one day, I am waiting with open arms and warm soup!
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

So, you came out of your cave which is a great start.
But all you have to show for it is the head of a new priest in training?
We heard word of you guys scouting about Magincia was it?
Apparently you came out empty handed and didn't even get civilians to bow!
This is a juicy story for the Times indeed!

--

A Concerned Citizen
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Sid DeTritus

Post by Sid DeTritus »

We, the true disciples of Dennac, do not fear death nor tremble in its presence.
Until the world is serving our purpose we will continue to do our best to bring others in touch with death, and we are prepared to taste it as well.

The one you have slayed is known as Ellis Grey. Although she has only recently joined the cult, she has proven her devotion to our Lord a thousand times over what you could ever imagine. You should be honored to have had the chance of her taking your head, although it did not go that way.

In death she will rise again even stronger, and her efforts are commended.

Sid Detritus.
Loyalist
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

This just in! An exclusive interview from not one but two sources; one being the very own Ellis Grey herself and the other a bystander in Magincia.
Ahh yes. I do recall hearing a slither as I slept, but I chose to ignore it. She does have my head, but it proves nothing more than what Dennac and the true followers of Tekstone already know; a snake will wait until your back is turned to bite you. My death was no different. Hardly a glorious victory in comparison to the real cult's efforts. Miss Lila also failed to show the parts of the painting where I had called her a snake. Shoddy artwork indeed. She did manage to capture a familiar picture: her and her vermin in their outpost..again. I may be weak but with Dennac on my side I am eternally stronger than the entire nest of rats combined.
Ellis Grey
Oh dear, I do recalled being barged in on by those people, but I was quite confused. They rode horses darker than usual. I suppose they had been rolling about in the mud too long and changed hue. I was baffled even moreso by the fact that I was not asked to bow! That was simply shocking! Five of them and not one so much as requested a curtsy!!! They just rode off after I had given them my stern words of disaproval. I hope they swap back, they aren't doing a great job of enforcing Dennac's law.. Or was it Gaea? I lost track, understandably so!
Anonymous Tipster in Magincia

Well you heard it first here folks! The whole lot of new cultist have been exposed! Keep reading for the next big scoop!!
--
A Concerned Citizen
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

*After reading the previous notes, Atlantis sends a private letter to Lila.*

Sister, you gave people multiple chances, they do not care to listen. It is time to stop with this warnings, since words don't work any longer, everyone is poisoned and I think it is time to take action! Why?

Well, all the boards with your notes have replies from concerned citizens, I think that this is not our goal, to concern citizens... To seek for fame, ain't our goal aswell, and we don't have to hunt anyone, since they visit our house several times a day. OoI and AP have no idea where they are getting into.

Conclusion, concerned citizens should become burried corpses, The times might become The Flames and the Old Cult soon enought will be just a sad memory.

All of this is working perfectly, soon enought the Lord will be realy pleased, watching the true swing of our scepters.
*smirks*
Palma

Post by Palma »

*reply letter to Atlantis*

Dear Atlantis,

The warnings are working well. We have a good number of them on our side now, as well as many out of the way. Let's see what else shows up in this day.

Let the ignorant citizens talk. That's what they will always do best, complain and live life in gossip.
No one will be able to ignore what we are building here.

See you at the agreed location!

Best regards,
Cous
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

*Raoul looks at the parchments, begins to read and chuckles aloud*

Dearest Lila of Nature,

First of all, the Order of Imperial does not respond to foolish threats or warnings. If this was your way to start some alliance, you have much to learn in diplomacy, young one. I'm afraid your words strike no fear in anyone, and you were already given word on our stance to the men and women of Nature, pretending to be loyal to the Cult. If you want, try coming out of your houses while people are actually awake, then you'll have your meeting.

Raoul Vaux
Head Priest of the Imperium
632-140-419
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

Oh my, Imperial has made their decision it seems. I will be sure to get a statement from the head priest and a few members for my next article in the times!

--
A Concerned Citizen
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875