Careful outside Britain City

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bella Pious

Careful outside Britain City

Post by Bella Pious »

Our Tea Girl has sent a terrible report along with this drawing of hers as she was on her way to tend to our farm in Britain farmland. She reported that she was not alone but accompanied by many other ghosts along the way. Hopefully this picture could save innocent travelers who are not yet aware of such danger.

Pious
Bella Pious, The Vet
Dante

Re: Careful outside Britain City

Post by Dante »

I swear to you, the Keldiens are growing stronger each day and are amassing multiple armies around Britain. They have catapults and magic, so I beg you all, try to fight these villains. I fear for the future of Britain, if this continues we could see the fall of Britain.

The Towns Crier
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.

Winston Churchill

Ert wrote:After a long tiring quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows.
Bella Pious

Re: Careful outside Britain City

Post by Bella Pious »

To Dear Citizen and Travelers around Britain,

More grieving news have come in : The Keldien army keeps pouring in like rats in non-stop breeding seasons. The passage through mountain to New Haven is blocked and guarded, the bridges connecting the East and West Britain are heavily guarded. This army has declared war and at this moment, before the terms are met, they will not leave Britain for any non-Keldiens, even if it means they will not sleep and will keep breeding.

We pray everyone would be safe.

Pious