To the Slaves of Britain

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Dante

To the Slaves of Britain

Post by Dante »

This is an official declaration of war and an ultimatum.

We, the Keldien race are hereby seiging the city of Britain. We are sick and tired of the discrimination and pain you people have inflicted upon on race over the centuries and it is now that we seek justice. We have the resources and manpower to continue this seige for months so be warned.

Our Terms for YOUR surrender include:

1) 10 million gold coins deposited into our vaults - transferred from an appointed spokesperson (Of your election)

2) The removal of Law altar and the respective emissaries.

3) The creation of a Keldien state/city governed by our elected leader.

4) An oath of allegiance from the current citizens of Britain.

5) The removal/public execution of EVERY serving guardsmen in Britain.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

If these terms are not met, the following will continue:

1) Creation and maintenance of military camps outside and within the city of Britain.

2) Increasing numbers of Keldien WILL surround the city.

3) A naval blockade of the port of Britain

4) The burning and damage of British property

5) The continued assault and slaughter on the Order of Law, their guardsmen and any would be militia.

You have 24 hours to respond to these demands, as we continue our war-effort.

Signed,

Lord Samael
Keldien Commander of the 7th Army.

We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.

Winston Churchill

Ert wrote:After a long tiring quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows.
Demian

Re: To the Slaves of Britain

Post by Demian »

Your embarrassingly weak band of criminals will never be able to take a town under the protection of Lord British, his soldiers and the Order of Law! We will keep protecting this great town, no matter how long it takes for you to learn your lesson. Each day you prolong this worthless siege you will only see your soldiers dying. Until the day we find you that is, and take your life aswell.

You have been warned.

Signed,
Zarek Sanchez,
Head Priest of the Order of Law
Dante

Post by Dante »

To Zarek,

I have unleashed the following Generals to deal with your resistance.

- General Aaron

- General Lucifer

- General Dreston

You will find these are my finest soldiers and you will fall whether it is today, tomorrow or 2 months from now.

Signed,

Lord Samael
We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.

Winston Churchill

Ert wrote:After a long tiring quest, Dante retires to his land of rainbows and marshmallows.
Dante

Post by Dante »

To the Merchants of Britain!

End this madness, stop the seige!

Simply paint your doors green and stay in your homes, refuse to trade with those who support the Order of law!

~

Lord Samael

Winston Churchill

Charha

Post by Charha »

Out of curiosity - what will the Keldien do in case the terms are met and the siege is over? How would the people of Britain go about their daily lives under Keldien rule? Do we get to keep our professions and belongings or will you be sending us straight to the salt mines? I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I might be swayed into supporting your "casus belli", especially if I get to see some evidence that your people have been wronged.

So far I haven't been too pleased with the overall lack of diplomacy. I suppose that pigs are compassionate and intelligent animals, but after this whole affair is over, I would rather not be shape-shifted into a member of that particular genus again. It's not my thing and I wouldn't want to be a roast for your hungry generals. All in all, your Prophet seemed like a very straightforward and dare I say likeable person, but I find that his methods were somewhat baffling and esoteric.

~D.A.

Dante

Post by Dante »

As future ruler I will restore order, prevent further atrocities and create a diplomatic state which is free from religious control. I apologise for the prophets actions, I have disposed of him.

The ultimatum stands and the siege will continue!

Signed,

Lord Samael.

Winston Churchill

Charha

Post by Charha »

That doesn't sound bad at all! For the sake of a better future, I hope this ugly siege is resolved swiftly.

~D.A.
Dante

Post by Dante »

Since you did not meet my demands! I have sent a force to Skara Brae to spread "word" of your disobedience. Let this be a lesson to you. You killed my General, Haron, I will not let another fall!

Signed
Lord Samael.

Winston Churchill

Percy

Post by Percy »

*You notice a rather quickly written short note*

Dear Lord Samael, Keldien Commander of the 7th Army

You're a d**k.

~ Percy S. ~
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Charha

Post by Charha »

*Another very hastily written note. There's only a little bit of blood on it.*

Your Grace, if you happen to need one last Britannian to pose in a museum or a temple celebrating your great victories, let me know. I'm also happy to help you rewrite history. I must say you're doing a brilliant job overthrowing the system.

-Darrol Argeledougal