The keldien general of Skara Brae has fallen!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ert
Counselor

The keldien general of Skara Brae has fallen!

Post by Ert »

The Order of Imperial has felled the general of the keldien invasion! It was a hard battle but our forces were relentless and he went down in the end. One of our best artisan has been given the task to put to color the recreation of this worldchanging battle, I present to you some of his fine work.

Our warriors engaged him near the Bank, near a mysterious house which despise being owned remains vacant to this day.

The battle was long and fierce and some fell during the fight. Their sacrifices will be remembered.

In the end the fight was ours, and his skull was removed .. along with his head.

Image Image

We however discovered something more, dear citizens! Beware, i am afraid this terror is not through yet!
They had set up a war room with some of their devious plans!

For now though, we celebrate the victory that Skara Brae is back where it should be, in Imperial hands and its citizens safe again to return to their homes. The city should be up to its usual routine in short order and its merchants back in business.
The order apologizes for any inconvenience this invasion has caused its citizens, but we can now put it behind us, and look towards a brighter tomorrow!

*the notice is signed with the official symbol of the Imperium and a simple signature*

-Sid
Charha

Re: The keldien general of Skara Brae has fallen!

Post by Charha »

I'm absolutely not returning home after squatting there all this time.

But thanks anyway.

~Ripkin, hopefully still the town crier
Peyotey

Post by Peyotey »

Peyotey stood at the dock of Skara Brae in just his robe and cloak. Both waved with the wind, both brilliantly shining the orange color of Her

If I stood unarmed and unarmored in Skara for a few days, and not once needed either. The town is safe. Have no worries. Shall they come back? We shall break them down AGAIN.

~Peyotey Tesva
Cinzia

Post by Cinzia »

♫ ♫
Evil naughty Keldien, forcing us to slave
In order now to rid the knave, we need the men of brave

In the town of Skara Brae
Echoed out the sounds of fray
Hack, Swing, Argh and Bash
Turning evil into ash

Proud knights of Imperial
Riding steeds ethereal
"The town is safe again" they shout
"We have freed the lands throughout"