The DeMauno Shops runekeep

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Simmo

The DeMauno Shops runekeep

Post by Simmo »

Hear ye, hear ye citizens and other belongings

Hereby i announce that our runekeep is public and can be used by everyone. Yet we are missing quite many island runes, if you have a boat or marked rune we would be more than happy if you would share it with us, we are resourceful guild and can work out a deal.
Anyway - if you find out that we are missing anything more then spread the word and i will get it there!
Information and facts about the runekeep:
*It locates next to Britain bank. Good infrastructure.
*First of its kind.
*Contains 3 different types of runes. Apple tree runes mark towns, banana tree runes are for dungeons and date runes are for island.

Sincerely,
The sinister Max
622-460-000
Last edited by Simmo on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simmo

Re: The DeMauno Shops runekeep

Post by Simmo »

Dear explorers,

I gave a thought about this fresh made runekeep. I would give people a chance to earn money. If you mark all kind of islands, small and big within the next day before the sun falls ill pay out 30´000 gold coins to the first one who brings me the runes.
*Only rule is that i dont need runes for islands where you have access with public boat, moongate or whatever third transport possibility. Must be an island where only marked rune, private boat or wet leg will get you!

Good luck exploring,
Max
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

To Max,

I believe we have met, but if not I'm the scribe that runs around Britain in a pink dress, white shirt and pink floppy hat. You may have seen me at the bank!

I'd like to offer as a donation to your rune keep, enough rune books so that you may store these runes within the book instead of stacking them on top of each other. The rune book will help keep them organised and secure. If you are interested in organising your runes in this manner or have any questions on whether runes are truly secured in a rune book, please feel free to contact me.

Soraya Mozhan,
625-658-845
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I have made five books for your lovely rune keep, when you are about please contact me for pick up.

Soraya Mozhan,
625-658-845
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Dear Soraya,

Thank you for your donation, this will complete De´Maunos family runekeep except that we are missing a bunch of runes still.
Ive made some modifications to the runekeep, i will keep the old system and add totally new one. There are 4 runebooks locked down which are for towns, dungeons, island and miscellaneous. The last one is just for one reason - sololy for the citizens. You can add your own runes and runes what i miss. You can always upgrade the runekeep with new spots.

Sincerely,
Max