Public challenge

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Palma

Public challenge

Post by Palma »

I hereby challenge Ivan for a public match. Do you accept or forfeit?

Rules of fight:
-No halberds or lances so that there's no excuses
-Full loot
-No guards
-One on One out in the open

You can druid bless yourself, bard shield yourself, whatever you want. It won't make a difference.
You have one week to prepare should you accept. Don't want you saying you don't have gear. Feel free to tell me what bad armor you got and I'll dress the same.

I have just the right place to put your head afterwards.

Sincerely
Crin
Gorath Blackmind

Re: Public challenge

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

*a note is tacked under the challenge*

OOOOH! Should this fight take place I'll be sure to watch closely!

-Jonathan Icewind, a fan of fighting.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

What is this nonsense, a bug trying to challenge me? You seriously think that I'd fall into one of your miserable and treacherous traps you wretched robber? I feel like you should go and crawl back into your hole, I do not deal with wicked people like yourself.

You people are no more than insects before me, I shall stomp all over you while passing by and I shall take no actions that rely on your decisions.

~Ivan, Telborea
Palma

Post by Palma »

Ivan wrote:What is this nonsense, a bug trying to challenge me? You seriously think that I'd fall into one of your miserable and treacherous traps you wretched robber? I feel like you should go and crawl back into your hole, I do not deal with wicked people like yourself.

You people are no more than insects before me, I shall stomp all over you while passing by and I shall take no actions that rely on your decisions.

~Ivan, Telborea

*Crin walks towards the boards with another person*
"Told you. You owe me 50.000 gold."
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

As I am aware, this person, Crin, isn't a robber at all like the other scum that are walking around there freely?
And even though he was a robber (which is isn't), I'm sure you would certainly try to deal with him, after all that's what Telborea is here to do I believe.

And besides, I believe one of the most fierce barbarians of the land such as you could easily wipe out the competition, it is indeed shameful to see one as yourself turn down this challenge...

Cinthy!
645-915-327
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

What is this nonsense, so he is not even related to the guy I killed the other night and out of blue he wants to challenge me? This is ridiculous, out of blue this guy wants to challenge me?

I still do not have any intend to fight this insect, I've never even heard of the guy and he acts almighty challenging me!

~Ivan
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Guy that you killed last night? What? I didn't even mention any ''guy'', you are talking nonsense sir, you're the one saying you killed ''guys'', which is very suspicious indeed...

Alas, Ivan the Barbarian is now defeated by this so called ''insect'', a laughable sight to say the least ahah!
And I heard a lot of great things about Crin, he is a true sight to behold in battle, great tactician and a true barbarian indeed, I understand your reasons sir Ivan, I too would be scared to fight him.

Cinthy!
645-915-327
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

I don't see how this is the business of DeMauno Shop by any way, keep slandering our name and there will be consequences.

Zakath Kalnor
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Could you point out where I mocked Telborea or any of your guild members? I assure you, I mean no harm to anyone, never took a side in this and never will, just giving my insight on this challenge and both fighters, you're the one making threats sire, I seek no consequences whatsoever, so please, let a woman ''watch'' a good ol' fight and say what she has to say, I still hold my freedom of speech.

And please, The DeMauno Shop has nothing to do with this, you're trying to cause havoc with a guild of explorers and adventurers! I'm not even in this guild!

Cinthy.
645-915-327