Assitance to those in need

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

tehsquish

Assitance to those in need

Post by tehsquish »

Hello travelers,

There have been recent reports of brigands, knaves, and scallywags running wild on the roads of Britain and stealing good people's hard-earned items.

I cannot help you defend against them since I am an old man who doesn't wish to make any enemies - but I can however help you to get new items and coins so your daily business isn't interrupted by these brutes.

If you need someone to help you collect resources - to transport you around the land with magic - or to hunt for coins and treasure - I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Do not hesitate to send a bird to the following address if you need anything at all:

- Santa Gilius
Gorath Blackmind

Re: Assitance to those in need

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Glad to see help has arrived with such haste for those in need. As for the subject stated above, I'd be also more than pleased to offer my assistance to such individuals, who have been targeted by these brigands and outlaws. If you need the help of a strong pair of hands in hunting or gathering resources, do not hesitate to contact me.

Signed,
Jonathan Icewind, the barbarian scholar, 326'613'831 Britain.