Looking for asylum

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ethan Hawke

Looking for asylum

Post by Ethan Hawke »

*a seagull drops a letter near the Britain bank. Luckily a nice, old druid picks it up and puts it up for everyone to read*

Dear reader of this note,

As you are reading this, I can only hope to still be alive and well, as for I have fled my homeland after a giant, unknown creature attacked our houses.

I was able to catch a seagull, so I know land can't be that far off. I hope to arrive there soon, wherever 'there' may be. Me and my sister will be looking for all the help we can get to get started at this new place, we hope to call 'home' as soon as possible.

We both are young of years and neither of us have any real knowledge of the world.
Although I always had an interest in becoming a rich merchant, so I can provide for my sister. My sister is more of the adventurous type, I hope she can have some decent training so I don't have to worry sick everytime she runs off to find a challenge.

If you are willing to help us out when we arrive, please attach your coordinates to this letter and I'll be sure to find this letter on our arrival!

And I pray this giant, unknown creature does not find the way to your homes, as for it was a creature the made dragons look like cute bunnies.

Sincerly yours,

Ethan Hawke
~~ 691814360 ~~
Glarundis

Re: Looking for asylum

Post by Glarundis »

*While going to the bank and reading the notes, Berlinder finds the note, reads it, and wonders about the name as it feels he has heard it somewhere else..*

Dear Ethan, you can contact me at 252482994. Should I hope for you to find my reply though? If you don't, writing my hopes won't help, but if you do, you wouldn't need to read these lines anyway.. Let the future decide.

-Berlinder
Ethan Hawke

Post by Ethan Hawke »

*tired from long and dangerous travels and young man approaches the bank. His face lights up as he finds his own letter with a note attached*

Dear Berlinder,

You have no idea how relieved I was to arrive in this town, Britain it is called if I'm not mistaking? I'd love to meet you and I hope to learn a lot from you about this place.

Since this is a new beginning, I've decided to leave my old name behind and from now on I'll be known as Baritius. I also decided to teach myself the ways of the masters of the kitchen. Any help with tools like fishing rope, hatchets, a steed and stuff like that would be wonderous for my training.

My sister, Silvana Anchez, could use any armors, weapons and steeds available.

We'll be sure to repay you in any way we can!

Hope to meet you soon.

Sincerly yours,

Baritius
~~ 691814360 ~~
Boern

Post by Boern »

*Boern notices an interesting message on the boards. He adjusts his cocked hat, takes a gulp of rum, and puts on his jolly roger eyepatch*

Yo-ho-ho, lad and uh... ladette! Yer both in luck!

The revered adventuring sailing ship Pizza Party is looking fer fresh meat for the deck! Get yer new life started with a splash as we sail the seas and plunder the lands for precious booty! Aye, there just so happens to be an opening in the cooking department. (The last ship's cook was taken overboard by a squiddly monster and is now feeding the fish. But what's the chance of that happening twice in a row? Hahaa! Not very likely!). Enlist now fer easy fortune and fame!

Grab yer sailing hat of choice, prepare yer dirty shanties, and heave ho yerself aboard, me hearties!

~Boern, Cap'n of the Pizza Party,
604 503 185