Rune Keep Open to Public

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Bestia Domare

Rune Keep Open to Public

Post by Bestia Domare »

Hoy All,

I have heard the news that Britain's local rune keep has been packed up and moved away.
Aye it is a shame. If the gods wanted us to use our feet, why did they grant us with is wonderful magic?

I am here to inform you that there is solace yet! Don't be sad! For there is another great rune keep only steps away from the Moonglow Moongate which welcomes all folks who love travel or killing!

Blades, staffs, pets, and bow, a hunter craves that final blow!
Don't miss a beat, bring home the meat!

*signed* Actus Reus
- The Club of Vanquishing
Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Rune Keep Open to Public

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Fine work! However, one in Britain exists again. The location is not as central as it should be, but it's outside the guard patrol zone, yet close enough to the city guards to be rather safe. The three runebooks have marked recall runes for different towns, dungeons and named islands. All the runes to the towns are marked outside of guarded areas. Approach Britain from the east - the runekeep is the first building you will see, to the right. The public, bigger room with the runebooks is open to all, the smaller room is my personal space.

A. Aurmine
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Rune Keep Open to Public

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Good work to both of you, I have sent my cousin on a mission to create a rune library as well. I guess it is a pointless endeavour now but I shall persevere and put something together in time hopefully. I will make note of your keeps and add runes to each of them to my library once it is done, it still has awhile yet.

- Soraya Mozhan, lowly scribe
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman