Wayfarers are looking for donations

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Charha

Wayfarers are looking for donations

Post by Charha »

Good people of Britannia,

The Wayfarer guild is in need of your assistance. It seems that the newcomers visiting our guild house have been busier than usual and our golden charity boxes are almost empty. If you happen to have spare equipment that you don’t need yourself, preferably some inexpensive and lightly enchanted armor, please consider donating it to our cause. People who are new to our lands have use for armor and weapons that many experienced adventurers would consider low quality. Our humble guild is not picky. We also accept all kinds of donations that might be useful for those in need. Horse deeds, magic wands – even fish steaks.

The Wayfarer headquarters are located close to the first Britain bank. Please pop by and leave some scraps into our golden boxes. If you’re too busy to sort the items into their respected containers, don’t worry, we’ll do it for you.

Thank you in advance! With your help we can aid aspiring trainees on their way to success. Be generous – you were once new to your profession as well.

If there’s anything you’d like to ask us regarding donations, send a note to guild master Thoran Ravenwing, pigeon box # 651729805, or our grumpy resurrectionist, Darrol Argeledougal (he’s been sorting out the charity boxes). His pigeon nests in box #53803748 , same as yours truly.

Wishing you a great day and good hunting,

PS. Interested in joining our guild? Want to spread good cheer and make new friends? We're recruiting!
Bipina Huntley

Re: Wayfarers are looking for donations

Post by Bipina Huntley »

I found some stuff in my dusty storage i hope that will help.

Kind regards.

Bipina Huntley
My bird coordinates :
446-956-887

Charha

Post by Charha »

Thank you very much!

Since we feel that some of the magical items and clothes are a bit too valuable to be stored in the boxes (it would be sad if some misguided person decided to yoink them all at once), we will shortly arrange an official Wayfarer charity giveaway and make a list of all kinds of items that can be claimed for free by people who have actual use for them.

With warmest thanks for your support,

Ripkin
Raemonn

Post by Raemonn »

I will keep The Wayfarers in mind on future hunts.

-R.A.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

*posts a note*

I can supply you with a few spell books filed up to fourth circle, as well as a single spell for each circle up to eighth for training purposes for future budding arcane students if you'd like.

I'm thinking specifically Magic Reflect for Fifth circle, Mark for Sixth circle, Gate Travel for Seventh circle and Resurrection for Eighth circle or Summon Fire Elemental for Eighth circle.

If this is something that interests your endeavours please let me know, you can reach me by leaving a note here or dispatching a messenger to 625-658-845 North Britain, behind the Conservatory of Music.

I may be able to convince my siblings Setareh or Farjad to provide some random merchant goods, though they're both rather lazy so I can not guarantee their support but they are very skilled in tinkering and alchemy respectfully.

- Soraya Mozhan, Scribe
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

I personally gave my donations to Alexander!

51 horses tickets.

May She bless you.

_-Steph-_
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

I have crafted various wooden possessions and placed several new bags within our crates for those in need. If you are in need of any of the following items for your training, then please take what you need.

Since our weapons crate was full, I have placed crossbows, heavy crossbows a few mage staves and more clubs within a barrel just outside the local Leather Worker's shop within Britain.

- Wooden Shields
- Wooden Kite Shields
- Sheppard's Crooks
- Gnarled Staves
- Quarter Staves
- Black Staves
- Clubs
- Bows
-Short Bows
- Fishing Poles
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

I have placed five Exceptional Lizard Bone Armor sets with Troll Hide Thigh Boots & Studded Gorget in the Wayfarer's crates for those in need.

Samuk

Post by Samuk »

I have placed many (100+)magical cloths to box. many rare fortifieds and others. Be safe brothers!

Samuk the Tamer
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I put some books in The Wayfarer's boxes.

-Glarundis