Curse of Abraxas family

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ymmhro

Curse of Abraxas family

Post by Ymmhro »

*cough* ... *eche* ...
... so terrible think happen
*eche*
*cough blood*
*cant take breath*

~Abraxas
Ymmhro

Post by Ymmhro »

*mumle*
*sputter something*
"They are death, all of them. My poor family, my brothers, my si... *eche* my sister."
*echeeee*
"All are death!"
Ymmhro

Post by Ymmhro »

A long time ago we live here and be happy together. We did we born for. I was fing and prepare meal, brother Picus *he he* he always whistling self when came to forest to chop trees. Sister Cashia melting potions. Drachydo still hunting around and playing songs all the time. *eche* His songs make us stronger. Changing nights to days. Cure us. Our youngest brother trained to be priest. But then happen something poor. Darkness came and we all asleep for veeery looong time. I didnt found reason why that happen. I woke up few month ago, then I met rest of my family. *closing eyes with pain ... mumling* Our youngest brother never woke up. He dieing trought long starvation. ...

*continue talking with tear at eyes and pain at heart*

And now, .. it came so fast at few days. I cannot believe that.
Cashia was killed by great explosion of her mixture. Her soul came away, was not possible to ressurect her. Picus was eaten by scary treeflow at Yew. And now some shadow came trought our house while we sleep with my brother Drachydo. I just woke up, but *confused ... bleeding ... crushed down* Shadow monster take brothers soul at hend and leaving trought door away. I just hear something like, "dont wory I will be back soon for you"

*weak and terrified*

I was found some scary messages at empty bottles while I was fishing at open sea. "I remember", "Did you forget?" hmm some nonsense I thought. "I will come" ... "you time is gone" ... "Your family will die" ... "I take theis souls". I bacame to be scary. *echee* Now I see ... but why?

*asleep on the ground at puddle of his own blood*