Notice for the Order of Nature.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gorath Blackmind

Notice for the Order of Nature.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

It is indeed sad to inform you this, but your new member Balanar has acted very offensively towards me, a Law officer, not to mention other disturbances he has caused. He attacked me for no reason whatever, twice in fact. I've given him warnings, I've given him chances to listen and to speak, yet he keeps behaving like a child in a candystore. This is indeed shameful, this man lowers the whole Order of Nature with his actions. Order of Nature is full of pride and brave men who fight for their beliefs, and I do know what I'm talking about.

But this has to stop. Today I banished Balanar for insulting me once again when I tried to have a civilized conversation. Because of this, I ask for an audience with Your Order's Head Priest, Johnny Walac. If possible, I would like to have a word with as soon as possible. Do not let this man degrade and disgrace you any further, do not let him do any more damage that he has already done. Let's solve this peacefully and like rational people would.

Get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Yours,
Jonathan Icewind, The Order of Law.
Quintoz

Re: Notice for the Order of Nature.

Post by Quintoz »

I shall reply to this message to defend my honor and faith!.
I, Balanar here by explain my actions and do indeed mean every word I've ever said and every action I have ever taken against this man.

Somebody who can so blindly ignore Gaea's teaching and leave the Order of Nature and then join up with a new religion in but a heartbeat is the very defenition of a bretrayer!.
How dare you judge my actions, you betrayed Gaea's teaching and you dare judge my belifes!.
You then turn the guards on me and when that failed to kill me you banished me to a island!.
I never attacked you, you started casting rites that would have killed me! I was well within my rights to defend myself.
You can talk to Johnny all you want, I stand by my actions, and hear me when I say that I shall not take any abuse from you, you may attack me but the power in my belife is stronger then any man that walks on Gaea's Creation!.

Your arrogance shines well beyond your power!
For I am a penetive man!
The penetive man is humble before god!
THE PENTIVE MAN KNEELS BEFORE GOD!

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Gorath Blackmind

Lies, false accusations. Nothing less from a warmongering monk.

Firstable, I did not betray the order of nature. I was betrayed.

Secondable, you DID attack me first. When we were still talking, or atleast I tried, I began to summon guards just in case. And I showed no hostility whatsoever. And thats when you attacked. After you died and got resurrected, you showed more bloodlust and blinded hatred by firing me with a wand of hellfire, just for the fun of it I guess. Did Gaea grant you your powers to do things like this? Oh, hardly so.

Also, I did not ask you to come here and spread those lies from that forked tongue of yours. I am only willing to talk mr. Johnny Walac. Your words wont salvate you from your actions. Therefore I truly hope your headpriest's words will.

Besides, mr. Kent Strider was there with you. As I recall he tried to stop you, atleast talk sense to you. Mr. Strider showed no hostility nor bad intentions, just the opposite. He behaved well, just as expected as an honorable man of Nature. He can be my witness in this case, if one is really needed. Yiou, Balanar, may stand before your actions that you try to hide with lies, but let me ensure you. Only you will suffer from your bad decisions.

I am still waiting for your reply, Johnny Walac.

-Jonathan Icewind, Order of Law
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

This is very sad news indeed. Me and my council will have a meeting with you as soon as possible to discuss this matter.
I'll send my bird about where and when we meet.

-Johnny Walac, The Order of Nature.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Gorath Blackmind

Most pleasent, thank you for your quick contact. I shall wait for further instuctions.

-Jonathan Icewind
Houston

Post by Houston »

Zabren walks towards the public boards and takes a look at the religious note.
After reading the complains of the written topics he falls under a trace laugh. He stops suddenly after thinking of the actual matter.

"What do have my eyes to see?" He mumbles.

Being at the boards for a nice while, he grabs out his ink and a white feather and writes a letter to help out his old mates.

The reply looks following;

Looking at this critical matter, the relations between Order of Law and Order of Nature wont last for long.
Heading towards the case, we come to the rules of the religion, Order of Nature.
Who to blame? Curiosity of what will happen next, is keeping the breath inside of me aswell.
Who to blame? Well, ask yourself.
Its not the member to punish, the first punish should come to the Headpriest as the actions have been made.
If the headpriest is not able or strong enough to control his members, then i guess he isn't worth his position.

This is all i have learned and seen, during being a member of the religion.

Everything i wrote, wasn't ment to offend anyone.

Ex-member of Order of Nature
Warrior of Life
Zabren
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Our head priest does just fine, in this case it was the member to punish. We knew how he acted yet we still chose to give him a chance, we thought if we were to give him the responsibility he would stand the test of time, and in this we were wrong. He has been excommunicated and no longer are we affiliated with him, we in the Order of Nature wish to apologize for the actions of this man.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I, Geryn Farodae, Head Priest of the Illustrious Order of Law, thank the quick thinking of the High Cardinal and his elders. As many of us already know, times are hard, times that will only get harder if we, who have been allies since longer than even I can remember, strain our relations with such actions.

I personally am glad that this matter wasn't swept under the rug, and that it was dealt with swiftly, and desicively. Balanar, for his actions, whether on behalf of his deity, or his own personal machinations, will be dealt with by us in short order.

Thank you, High Cardinal of the Prestigious Order of Nature Johnny Walac. Your quick decision, and desicive action has well ensured the prolonging of the relations between our two orders that we both cherish.

Signed,

Geryn Farodae, Head Priest of the Order of Law, at your service.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Zabren curiously walks to the boards, taking a look at the recent topics and reads them with a steel mind.

"It is good to see that Gaeas love is always that strong for her children..."

He walks off with great confidence.
ervinkles@msn.com
Zabren - Warrior