Children of Chaos

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Children of Chaos

Post by Kent Strider »

We played near despise, and it was fun oh yes. Your officer came, we put him to the test. He proved himself to be little more than a pest. The Children of Chaos are here in the now, if you are our guest be prepared to bow, lest you all be butchered like cows.

~Holger Pious, Strings of Insanity
Dalton VanHosen

Re: Children of Chaos

Post by Dalton VanHosen »

The world has been safe of dangerous fiends such as yourself for quite some time. So when a lonesome traveler informs me he is in need of my assistance. I promise next time. When I am armored, and allied. Your efforts will be nothing more then a cry for help in the wind.

Your offenses will not go unpunished. This much I promise. The Law has marked you. Run away from our lands, and do not return. If you do. Your demise will be met.

Loyal follower of Winchester,
Dalton Vanhosen
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

In fact, this group has became a bit troublesome for me. They are Moonglow based probably, and Moonglow is also my favorite taming spot. This far I've lost about 40 gems and 500 gold in 2 robberies by a member of this team.

I wonder if I could bribe the chaos team to leave me, personally, untouched.

Also I would like to know if Order of Law allows this kind of bribery.

Eldaric the beastmaster
378 093 000 Minoc
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Hate to tell you my man but we are not gold bound, we thrive from the thrill of the kill.

Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

The Order of Law does not agree with any deals made with brigands, sir Eldaric. Moonglow is also not under our sovereign, it doesn't mean that we can't pay a visit if you find evidence that these murderers are there.

A warning to these robbers: Your offense is punishable by death and enclosure. If you so wish to proceed...

Rohan Koht
Order of Law
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Warnings from ex-imperials how exciting!

~ Holger Pious, Drums of Chaos
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I shall get in contact with you, those who've been touched by chaos. For I would be more than happy to join forces...

-SS, the one long forgotten.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Anyone interested in joining our ranks please contact me, all people are children of chaos.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I do remember meeting a fellow from the Children Of Chaos... Didn't get to see too much of him, as I only saw his back as he ran away.

Should you kids like to grow up to play with the big dogs, we are more than capable of ridding this land of your "threat."

Your time is numbered, Children of Chaos.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~