About imperials

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Re: About imperials

Post by Quintoz »

Yet the poeple on Malas knows that few stand against many, that freemen stand against a tyrant Geryn.

Marcus - Consul.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

What people exactly? You're driving everyone away by attacking them for being in your lands, excusing yourself with false facts about wars I fought in.

If you're looking for tyrants, find yourself a mirror.

Rohan
Mike

Post by Mike »

The Order of Law's quest for peace took the shape of a demand for surrender. To surrender is to abolish one's claims of sovreignity and independence. Fortunatly, another path is now avalible for our holy Order.

I know that Malas will not yield to foreign conquerors and tyrants. Valor is superior to numbers. Those who have fallen off the righteous Imperial path to join your vengeful crusade will feel the sting of regret as the Holy Land itself spits them out like abominations if they tread upon its soil.

-Senator Alus Vitellus
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

People dont have need stand against "tyrant" Geryn

Atleast Geryn lets people hunt and do what ever they want as long as they wont go against law of britain... other like you, you tell people to leave hunting places and start slaying them in next second if they dont leave.

Do you Imperialists think its right if person is hunting and you happen to appear there at the same you have right to tell people to leave or they are enemies of yours?
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

So says the Tyrant who makes up edicts, rules, and excuses to kill innocent people. None of the Officers of the Order of Law has ever done thus as long as I have been in command, nor have I issued any warrants for the arrest, capture, or execution of anyone aside from those who take pleasure in stealing the life from those who had a lot of life left to give.

Am I a tyrant? Surely not, but before you play the blame game Marcus, remember, that we have not yet laid our might upon your little city. Perhaps they think of me as a tyrant, but I am not the one killing their mothers, fathers, daughters, son's, brothers... So if you were to ask those who felt the pain of loss at the end of your war mungering, it would be you they hate, not I.

Remember, until you recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your own station, you will never be able to lead those under your command to victory. I am supposed to look upon the "might" of Imperial, and tremble. However, I have seen them, I have fought them, and I have killed them. But all of the respect I had for your once powerful order has flown, unfortunately. And the only one to blame is yourself. You are the Beastmaster of a pack of wild dogs. An instructor for a bunch of greed-bellied murderous bullies.

I have sent my personal scribe to your altar, so he may read to you the actual definition of a Tyrant. You may be surprised that it is yourself who you see in its definition, as you are the only person attacking our cities, and attacking our altar.

"Only The Dead Know The End Of War." Remember that well, for soon enough you shall know its true meaning first hand.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

In history there have been cases in which a Law officer has acted improperly, but in these cases the officer has been excommunicated within a couple of days. This is the difference between Order of Law and Order of Imperial - the worse the behavior of the imperialist, the more the goddess loves him or her. I can already name several occasions in which an imperialist has acted rudely just recently. I was first even curious to see, if the imperialist would learn its lesson and stop warmongering, when there was talk about peace treaty and everyone being welcome. Later on I started to think the whole peace treaty talk was a trap, seeing the actions.

- Claiming the Divide of Abyss to be a sacred ground, in which Lord British was slain by Lord Blackthorne, which others should not enter, using this as an excuse to attack the hunter. Not only is this behaviour totally rude, but also both claims about Divide of the Abyss and its history are false. In this case the imperialist was brave enough to attack a real fighter, but fled within seconds - protecting the "sacred ground" doesn't matter anymore when the real warrior's halberd starts talking?

- Claiming a wandering merchant to be a grave robber without any proof and casting a curse upon her. Law does require very clear proof of graverobbery. Could you please state what was robbed from the grave, and where the grave is located, as well as when it happened?

- Claiming Imperialist to be above others and privileged when it comes to hunting locations, telling the wandering hunter to be inferior. I've never heard of a Law member going to a dungeon, telling others to go away because everything there is "Law property" - simply because the Winchesterian faith does not allow such. The definition of "property" in Britannia is different than in Malas, it seems.

- Just generally provocating and even attacking random privateers, and from what I heard even religions that just mind their own business and don't care about religious wars.

I have heard stories of the long-gone head priest Tyrion's times and the siege of Britannia, but even back then Imperial used to be better, from what I know. They were blackmailers and warmongers but their actions at least made some sense, for it was simply put, wealth they were after. Now I actually fail to see any motive for imperialist behavior. Did Dennac marry Esuna and take control of the happy family?

Eldaric
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

At the latest encounter with your order we was surley outnumberd, yet your order was the one leaving with their tail between their legs.
You speak of killing, like it's a crime, it's an art, it's masterd by anybody who serve under Lord Blackthorne.

Marcus - Consul.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

Clearing a few facts:

Eldaric: I doubt their Goddess loves them more by that. She was pious but merciful, and She told Taloon to never ever speak Her name. Yes Marcus, I was there as well to prove it. You changed that and your officers run around with Her name in their mouths. She must be thrilled.

Marcus: There was a peace treaty on the table, and we were defending town without compromising that. And as I said before, the only tails visible were yours, since I stood still for the whole thing and you kept running.

The Order of Imperial turned into a group of murderous brigands with fake rules created with lies. Yet you speak of lenience to Malas' residents, when you already lured them all away by chasing them. Your bloodthirst will be filled with your own blood.

Rohan
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Order of imperial is miserable, their head priest doesnt know the history, 2 priests lost against 1 tamer and 1 barbarian... what more i can say anymore?

Imperialists should just give up of malas and leave it under control of order of law.

~Ivan the dread barbarian
Mike

Post by Mike »

No man of substance is moved by the judgement cast by a traitor, Rohan.

-Senator Alus Vitellus.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota