About imperials

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: About imperials

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Marcus, as a head priest you should not call your goddess by her name - traditionally you imperialists used to just refer to Her.

Eldaric
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

Marcus, you talk like you know me at all.
And by the way, Alexis was in Law before joining you. Where is his head on the plate?

Rohan
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alexis is an old friend of mine and I shall let her answer that question.

Marcus - Consul.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Actually, I'm more an Embodiment then anything, i started in law FIGHTING for Glory, for honor, then was i betrayed by blood and faith, was it then i turned to the darker side, I joined Tekstone FIGHTING for revenge, though even the dark lord dennac was not enough to hold my spirit down, and know ive come to rest apon Esuna's door seems the once ill favored goddess was much more then a fairy tale, she is simply a source of power with witch i engulf myself in, yee of the order of law, Ive been through the times, From when Geryn was Struck down by esuna, to when winchester brought him back, the whims of the gods are something more fragile then a piece of ice. they are simply the means in witch we full our own destiny and mine is yet to be fulfilled, i shall only rest once all other religions are dead.

So to Answer you more Clearly Rohan, I was more Summoned back to aid this Warrior.
A man named Marcus, and to him i owe myself, for he found me wondering the temples of old.

The best news is yet to come, My lover is alive, and hes is the last of his kind, Dennacs last gift to this world, and together we shall control all of Sosaria

Alexis Whitewolf
The Senator
Order of Imperial
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

Marcus is that's any reason for absolution, then I have to confess I have friends in Law.

Alexis just confessed herself that she's only in Imperial to abuse the power given. Need I say more?
A shadow of what Imperial was. Might as well change the name of your group, that's not Her teachings anymore.

Rohan