About imperials

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Ivan

Re: About imperials

Post by Ivan »

Today i received message from imperial order and they said to make WAR between ME and AN ORDER!

im not accepting an order to be able to make war between them and random people around the world

from now on im supporting all moves against order of imperial.

~Ivan the dread barbarian
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

Oh my! The one disgracing the Pious' family name throwing rocks at other people's glass ceilings. I wonder what Marcella would think of your actions would she still be alive.

Rohan Koht
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Rohan it is very clear you never knew my mother, she supported chaos until her dying day. It is quite funny to see people who know nothing of the Pious name sling it around.

~ Holger Pious, The Amused
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

I knew her well.
You don't want chaos, you want wealth.

Rohan
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I have never taken gold from someone I kill. It's for the simple pleasure of death, your ignorance amuses me dog.

~ Holger Pious, Your Daddy
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Hail, this is a Message to all.

We the Imperial Army have been at war with the British Empire for a long time now.
We understand if some people get caught in the cross fire, Ivan for example.
We shall under no circumstances let up our raids and attacks of your people and towns.

untill these two things are met.

1, the order of law is completly Disband.

2, the complete take over of all non imperial towns.

Now you wonder how can i help, im just a pesent.
well you can make this task go by much faster by bringing your friends and family to luna, and over imperial towns
where you can live a more happy and fruitful life.

And on a Personal note,

To my old Order members, your new face's only make it easier to slay you, just like we did Rohan the other day, and to my once beloved Geryn,
Im waiting...

Alexis Whitewolf
Senator of the
Order of Imperial
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

Slained who?
All I saw was you running away.

Rohan
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Oh boy, this is going to be Good!
i can taste your blood already.
-Wolfy
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Me as example? How come? i got driven away from one of the best hunting places in malas by imperial himself! You think peacefull and fruitfull life will start at luna where you cant hunt even monsters if order of imperial comes bosses you away from the hunting places...

~Ivan the dread barbarian
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

A message to the supporters of the Order of Imperial, and Imperial herself.

Perceverance favours the just. No matter how difficult the times ahead may be for those caught in your war path, though to many it looks like little more than a directionless diluded rant, we will percevere. Attack our walls, and they will be rebuilt. But though the Order of Law, and Order of Imperial have been fighting for quite some time, one thing remains the same... We are still here! Our ranks are stronger than they have ever been, and our faith, and our resolve, have never been stronger.

I have tried to come to a peaceful solution to this fight, but even behind our negotiations, your order continues to slaughter innocent people, for what? Time and time again I hear of your member's treachery, and time and time again, the reason behind such blatant disregard for human life is completely lost to me. Order of Imperial, though cruel, was once respected, but lately, it's once glorious past has been muddied by unnecessary cruelty, and injustice.

As Rohan stated before, we shan't make peace with those who control their own people so poorly. The officers of the Order of Law, even the new recruits show great promise, excellent leadership skills, a keen sense of justice, and most importantly... Heart.

To "Wolfy" the Order of Law will never be disbanded, we will never submit, and we will not fail in our endeavours. I do not need to remind you, that the ranks of the Order of Law currently triple that of the Imperial, and our weapons shine all the brighter with our divine gifts. One thing that sets us apart, is that our purpose, and our motivations are higher than personal gain, higher than any power any of us can attain. Our motivation is peace.

Huff and Puff all you want, Mr. Wolf, the Order of Law will never blow down.

Regards,

~Geryn Farodae~
~Order of Law~
~Head Priest~