About imperials

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: About imperials

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Rohan - I apologize for making suggestions about Her, as well as mentioning Her name, for I can see your point and I agree, there is no need for blasphemy towards religious beliefs as it is not constructive at all and may target innocents, but I wonder how long will She tolerate this.

Eldaric
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

So you have taken upon the mantle of Tekstone, have you? I believe I heard such evil justification by their lot, but alas... Even they had a purpose.

Justify killing any way you want, Marcus of the Order of Imperial. Your attacks reek of desperation. Your messages upon these boards lack direction, and even a non scholar can notice that it seems like even yourself has no idea which direction you have taken. You attack others who enter your lands for poorly constructed reasons. You attack unguarded cities simply to "instill fear into the hearts of your enemies" yet they yawn at your attempts. Why? Do you even know why you're fighting? Honestly, Marcus of the Order of Imperial, you deceived me with accepting my proposal for surrender, then going behind the talks and slaughtering people, and now this... war campaign is it? Against Feluccan cities... Truly, if you deceive your enemies in such a way, how long will it be before those under you will wonder if you will do the same to them?

Integrity, my diluded friend. Honour, and integrity. The Order of Law fights for their families, the families of others, and for each other. What do you fight for? Power? Greed? Do you wish your names to go down into history for the most poorly constructed, and utter failure of the smallest army in the history of history?

What do you fight for, Marcus of the Order of Imperial. If you can answer that simple question, and keep a straight face, you will shock the world.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Rohan Koht

Post by Rohan Koht »

No man is a traitor if he's left abandoned by the one he followed, Alus.
And you're no man of substance. You're a cold killer.

Rohan
Mike

Post by Mike »

That is "Senator Vitellus" to you, deserter.

-Senator Alus Vitellus
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

From what I have seen of your actions, Senator Vitellus, for whatever that title implies, I have yet to figure out, Rohan Koht is better off for having deserted. In the Order of Law, he has shown great promise, great potential, and oustanding leadership capabilities. He has worked hard to gain the respect of his peers, and he has it without question.

You use the term deserter as if it were a bad thing. But no, my dear Senator Vitellus, had he not made the choice he did, he would have been just as corrupted as you. You use that term as an insult, in the Order of Law, he wears the mantle of Imperial Deserter proudly.

And we are proud of him.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Last edited by Geryn Farodae on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Just wait Geryn, if he turns his back on Esunas teachings, he will surely turn his back on Windchesters.

Marcus - Consul.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Mike

Post by Mike »

I have never met you face to face, and I doubt my actions are known to you. Your words only serve to comfort the cur you have accepted into your ranks.

As the Consul so accurately has pointed out, once a man aquires a taste for treason he will continue to practice it. Such behavior is unacceptable in the Imperial ranks, and I can only regret that the Order's leadership at the time has allowed Rohan's continued existance. But shelter him if you will, it serves to demonstrate what values you place in the concept of honor. If any of your members should covertly plead to join our cause, we will do you the favor of delivering their heads to you as quickly as possible.

-Senator Alus Vitellus.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

To me imperials dont have effect with their speeches untill they explain that why did consul Marcus attack me at abyss and claiming it to be "holy land" which it realy isnt.

And aswell how come he doesnt know history of he's gods largest victory for a long time.

~Ivan
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I do not agree. He had to earn our respect, but he did not need to do so through fear, treachery, false pretenses, nor did he have to beg for our mercy. We accepted him, he accepted us, and if uncertainty was in his heart, Winchester would not have granted him sanctity within our ranks.

Your concern for our wellbeing is touching, but unnecessary.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Faith does not need to be blind. Winchester is a half-god. A spiritual being with powerful abilities, but once human and a valorous defender of Lord British and the traditional virtuous values respected in Britannia for ages. The Order of Imperial has been, in history, a peaceful religion located in Papua, not feared by people. There were times with no war. Everyone was minding their own business. Warmongering priests and a goddess who fails in someones eyes may lead to rethinking your goals, and in my eyes the traitors are the people who are untrue to themselves and not the ones that follow any command blindly.

I personally would not, for example, murder innocents even if Queen British herself would command me to - which is not something I would imagine her to ever do, though. I would immediately flee from the society and become a hermit, if such happened.

Eldaric