a worn letter posted outside the bank of Britain.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Sunbear

a worn letter posted outside the bank of Britain.

Post by Sunbear »

*the letter shows signs of being exposed to the elements and its writing seems to have been rendered unreadable at several places*
I write this is haste, for time is not on my side. One of the few friends i still have in Britannia agreed to deliver this and I'm eternally grateful. I've decided to go down a path that shows no light at the end of the tunnel. The land of eternal day, is unbelievably dark and grim. To think.. *smudged and unreadable*

.. I must thank you for our pleasant conversations, it took my mind of the things I've done. It will keep me sane as I progress into a future unknown. If I am to survive to battles to come I will return for you. For you have started a fire in me that no loyalty may quench. I..*blackened and unreadable*

... that it was time to try to at least contact you. You know my friend, and you can give any written response to him. It will eventually find its way to me. I've crossed into this land, I'm waiting for your response, I need to see you. At least once more.

Don't fail me my lady for I am in dire need of you.

L.K
- Luxur Kator
Alcaeus

Re: a worn letter posted outside the bank of Britain.

Post by Alcaeus »

*A slender woman sits on a bench outside the bank of britain. A man, well-travelled approaches.*

"Have you a reply yet Lillith?"

The lady nods. "Of course. Let's go!"

"Pardon?"

"Leeeet's goooo."

"Where?"

"To see your friend L.K. of course." She replied as a huge grin spread over her face.

"Uhm well... it was supposed to be more of a written message.."

"Got parchment?"

"No."

"Quill an' ink?"

"No."

"Well let's go! You'd 'ave been deliverin' the letter to him so you know where he is. Besides, the llegible parts say he wants to see me anyway hey?" *she smiles as she corners the man*

*the man frowns, unprepared for dealing with such a woman.*