Britain Market

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Argon
Game Master

Britain Market

Post by Argon »

Dear all fellow citizens,

After much work it is now finished. Britain Market shall be a place for you to develop your business and bring donations for those in need. I have to say thanks to the creativity of our fellow citizen Calique DeJong who helped me a lot.

Bellow is a drawing of the building and surroundings:

The town builder
Tyrion

Re: Britain Market

Post by Tyrion »

Greetings citizens of Britain,

The Order of Imperial is making a modest donation to this market; in hopes that these items might ease the financial hardships laid on the citizens caught in the crossfire of current events. An Imperial representative has been chosen to deliver these items to the Britain Market and disperse them accordingly among the containers located therein.

Please accept these gifts as a symbol of solidarity from The People and the Order of Imperial.

Order of Imperial
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

*After receiving word from other peasants of the blessing Kat takes to the streets singing the praises of such wonderful people*
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Greetings once again, citizens of Britain,

The Order of Imperial has sent another aid package to the city. The Imperial representative should have distributed the items evenly therein.

Please seek out the Britain market and accept these items as a symbol of condolences from the Order of Imperial.

Order of Imperial
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Greetings one and all, citizens of Britain,

The Order of Imperial has delivered another care package to the city. The Imperial representative, Mark Granthis should have distributed the items evenly by now.

Please seek out the Britain market and use these items as needed.

Order of Imperial
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Greetings, citizens of Britain,

The Order of Imperial has delivered another care package to the city. The Imperial representative, should have distributed the items by now.

Please be sure to grab only what you need. There have been complaints that the items donated are being taken wholly by one individual and not shared. Be considerate of your neighbor.

Order of Imperial
Last edited by Tyrion on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

Greetings!

Ferrum Crucis will start to donate items to Britain Market. We'll visit at Market every time we return from our hunts.
You can also find our members around the Britain who will guide you much as they can.

I leave my pidgeon here for you, who are in need of help. Don't hesitate to contact me, I am sure that we will find
a solution to your problem!

Sincerely
Derius Do'Brim, Ferrum Crucis [331425745]
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

Hail! Fellow Citizens of Britain,

Tyrion, of the Order of Imperial has given me a package to deliver. Supplies to assist the people of Britain.

Enjoy the gifts of noble men.

Signed in his own blood,
Nefian Vanie
~639-910-660~
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I and Eldaric made a donation for britain market. My half of the items are donated in name of Ferrum Crucis.

*drawin attached*

~Ivan
Gutian

Post by Gutian »

In the name of all the poor and needy or just new citizens, I thank all these contributions, however they may seem small to some, are a great help to others!

Thank you once again