The Golden Note

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Whitewolf

The Golden Note

Post by Whitewolf »

To all people, your lands, have become
a pluage and breeding ground for war.
Law dare not attack the Holy city of Luna,
or any of our towns, I personly will grant yee a pardon,
with no punsihment if you repent your false king,
and join in the land of malas,
where you may live a long and fruitfull life.

Please we would rather save the few, then kill you all.
Ivan

Re: The Golden Note

Post by Ivan »

How can people have fruitful life when they are not even allowed to hunt on your "holy lands" you are just miserably driving people away from your lands with these messages!
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Yes, the imperialist may first act friendly, but don't blame me if you get stabbed in the back.

Eldaric / TTB
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Ivan, Once you become a Citizen of one of our find towns, your Welcome to all the Magic Malas holds, And we will defend you, who ever you are, from the Evil's of law and Crime. All people please believe what you will, of course our enemy's will say we are wrong and bad, but only you can understand what happends to you, Make the trip to luna a remembered one and please remember we accept all with warm open arms.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

The thing is that you have made me into your enemies you can't turn that around easily and i trust more Order of laws words than yours. Your leader has made me enemy of yours and i shall be enemy of yours untill he falls.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Order of Law has not attacked the city of Luna since the opening exchanges of the war. And even then, I, Head Priest of the Order of Law, decided the city's defences, or pitiful lack thereof, were not worth the waste of time it would take to utterly crush them.

Everytime so far, Imperial has come to the lands of Felucca, and everytime thus far, have left with their heads hanging low from the weight of their defeat. Imperial, your threats are idle, your words powerless. We do not need to go into your lands to prove how powerless you are. The only time you have ever succeeded, is when the Order of Law slumbers.

You need only walk the streets of the city you continuously fail to capture and let the ensuing laughter guide your way through one entrance, and out the other.

From the work of your High Consular, and your "supposed" Senators, the people you now address, nay, plead to come to your lands know very well the wrath that has been brought upon others simply for hunting? Fishing? And even mining.

You believe us to be following a false King? Better that, I say, than to follow the whimsical edicts from weaklings on a powertrip who serve under the command of a Tyrant, and a murderer that is Blackthorn. You are addressing free-thinking people who are always given a choice with their lives, and unlike your society, our people are not threatened into obedience and subservience.

Our peoples are too different for you to understand. Feluccan's believe in Legacy. Legacy to kith and kin that gets passed on from generation to generation. Yet all I see from the bastard sons of Imperialists, is a legacy of death, and despair.

Your message seems little more to me than a plea of desperation. We all know that "rats" leave a sinking ship. Maybe that's your cue to take your ill begotten path into more consideration. But if you wish to continue to harass our citizens, and to continue to attack the Altar of Winchester, I would be more than happy to usher your Souls to the Abyss.

I will be waiting...

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

As i said everyone, Of course or Enemies will see us as some filth, but i do
Still extend my offer, to the land of freedom, and land of justice.