Lost Lands

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

volc

Lost Lands

Post by volc »

*a slim figure approaches the wall through the shadows and posts a message, only to disappear again in a second.*

Some of you may remember me. If I'm good at anything, it's getting to places I'm not wanted in. Normally i keep my secrets to myself, but well, this one is huge.

We all thought lost lands are lost forever, but the magic seems to be weakening, or some other great power is on the move. In some brief period of mystical intervention, I was able to sneak my way in and out of these fabled lands. Don't worry, no tricks involved.

I really don't know how the place looked before, but here are some recent paintings:

Hold your saliva lads. The way is blocked once more. But from what I've seen, a every crack widens into a full size passage with time.

Volc, the wanderer
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Kent Strider

Re: Lost Lands

Post by Kent Strider »

As Kent reads the news and looks at the painting he can't help but grin. "This is indeed good news, these lands are a great place. Let us see if we can put our powers together to once again open the portal."
~Kent Strider, Cardinal of Nature
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I know some magical tricks to get to the portal without even using real magic, if the portal stays!

Eldaric
Houston

Post by Houston »

The famed Order of Nature has taken care of the unbalanced breed of the mystical place.

We have approached there with Gaeas help and saved a very rare type of wood on that mystic locations.

Also, might enlighten you with only one thing, that it's the last tree alike that one.

Zaradon, Brute of Nature