The Warning

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Whitewolf

The Warning

Post by Whitewolf »

Tomorrow, the Empire of Imperial will launch from Moonglow and invade and Conquer all Lord British's towns.
Take this time to pack and run, and those who wish to waste there lifes in this battle, ready yourselfs
we are coming...
Diam Larkei

Re: The Warning

Post by Diam Larkei »

*Kat put a parchment over the warning note.*

It reads:

"Right on,invaders! I shall be waiting you with my spear and poison.

yours,

_-Kat-_"
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I'm waiting...

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

The Britannian defensive forces have succeeded very well in blocking your attempts to capture towns.

It's been a while. Britannia is just like before. Talk the talk after walking the walk. Is Malas too small for you? Then shrink yourself using your god powers!

Eldaric / TTB
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Ha! Your attacks were defended once again. A tamer, a druid and a barbarian can keep you and your lackeys off bay. Not to mention our priests that you are so scared of that you run in sight. Sorry boys, but as long as this land has citizens of reason and justice, you will never prevail.

Signed,
Gorath Blackmind, the old druid of Law.
Ovinnik

Post by Ovinnik »

As long as a shield is firmly held in my left and strong my right still able to grasp a mace, I will protect our citizen cities and lands from your barbarous hordes of destruction, with valor, honor and courage as a true follower of the holy word of our Order. You will not be able to break our resolve, not this time nor never, and some day not so far away the bright light of justice will shine upon the liberated city of Moonglow, as it always used to, again.

Diafan Tiamas
elder priest of the Order of Law

Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Aleixs Bloodstained and brused lay rested against the healers home, Exausted from aiding the other fellow warriors, she smiles to herself, you can see on her face its more a grin, and soon its pure and simple laughter. she stands up Ready and anew, she looks to the Remains of the army, Brothers an Sisters in arms, Today like many days before we have been bested on the field of battle, But unlike before we stand a new powerful order. Our Warning was enough to rally the people together, and they fought with pure bravery and determination as would we if they where attacking our homes. Frown not upon this day my Kin, for today we Rallyed a Enemy worth fighting, worth at the end to be proud of as we wipe them from exsistance, Unlike the Lizard men and Shaboolis, our enemy's are strong, and cunning. our Enemy Is lead by a god know only to me as Oath breaker, he will disurt our enemy just like he did in the past, Tekstone is not around to save them this time. She laughs once again this time in a more Sicker tone, For now my kinsmen, we fianly have something worth our blood, we shall hold the city of moon glow and not go home until we are all dead, or we are sitting upon there throne.

*the men moral's were bolstered by the senators speech, as she walks away towards her quarters the men cheer and banter, the Imperial Empire attacks are far from over.*