Public apology for Mr. Mandos.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gorath Blackmind

Public apology for Mr. Mandos.

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Aye, indeed. I apologize for hasty decisions, but I see that the situation required some. But for knocking you unconcious and holding your gear, I do apologize. Times are hard these days, and so are the means. We must do everything we can to keep citizens in safety, and the Order of Imperial holds many spies within their ranks. We can never be too sure. But For you, sir Mandos, I hope for a bright future.

Truly sorry for the inconvenience,

Signed,
Jonathan Icewind, Elder Priest of Law.
Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Public apology for Mr. Mandos.

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Also I would apologize to Dona De'Wayne for the obsidian steed issue; luckily we solved it without hesitation with money - some extra gold for the hassle of getting a new one.

Eldaric / TTB
Mandos

Re: Public apology for Mr. Mandos.

Post by Mandos »

I accept the excuses, and at the same time I also apoligize for yesterday responded to Mr. with extreme coarseness, because I was so angery for how this fact happened, being accused unjustly by 3 men, being you one of them. As it said, I never alied myself with this Imperialists. I only ask for that in possible a next time, with me or another person, either checked the evidences before they kill people without having proves. But they take the suspicious one under custody. Who does not have, does not fear.
Excuses accepted, Mr. Icewind.

Sincerely,

Mandos

panGAEA, a subliminal message.