Letter Left For Quintoz

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Geryn Farodae

Letter Left For Quintoz

Post by Geryn Farodae »

*Geryn Farodae approaches a small messenger boy, handing the lad a prescripted note with the instructions to deliver it to a man named Quintoz. It reads:*

Quintoz, this note is to inform you that you are walking a very dangerous line. Quite recently, in fact, I have received a painting with characters that could only be yourself, and one of my officers having a heated conversation. I agree with his assesment that you were attempting to lure him out of the city to do combat. Especially the part "I will chop you to pieces." It is my duty to inform you, that you do not have the right, nor reason to threaten harm upon him.

Since you found it prudent to threaten an Officer of the Law, know that you are in very big trouble. You were cast out of the Order for such wreckless disregard for human life, and I will not tolerate it on the streets of Britain.

Threaten another officer of the Order of Law again, and I will personally see to it that your death will come on swift wings, and should you survive, I shall use my powers to make you governor of a very small and lonely island.

The gravity of your situation is increasing, and it is only because of your former status as an Officer that I have spared your life this time.

Do not make me regret my choice. Because I can assure you, I am not scared of you, and neither is Alexander. Until you apologize to my officer, make yourself disappear lest you cross my eyesight again.

Signed,

~Geryn Farodae, Head Priest of the Order of Law~
Quintoz

Re: Letter Left For Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

*Looks at the boy approaching him, take the note he hold's out and reads*
-Thoose basterds
*Begins to wright a note to send with the boy*
First off all Geryn, I left the Order of Law becouse dealing with an idiot as High Priest was not acceptable.

Also, for mocking me he took the first step towards his death, also let me catch any off your officers outside off the guard line and they shall fall, it will not be a nobel death.

Centurion
Quintoz.
*Gives the first note to the boy*
*Begins to wright another one*
Dear Officer Alexander.
I shall be waiting at dawn at the Britain Inn, I look forward to your death. It shall not be swift and you remains shall be hung from the top tower.

Your executioner and Centurion of the 13'th
Quintoz.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

*The small boy approaches Geryn quite out of breath, he begins to speak, but Geryn stops him*

"Take your time, catch your breath, boy." *He says with a smile. The boy takes a few moments to catch his breath, then hands over a hastily written letter. Geryn reads the letter with a smile, shaking his head as his eyes pass over each word.*

First of all, my deluded friend, you were cast out from the Order. You merely perceive the act as that you left on your own volition. And as far as the "idiot head priest" is concerned, I do not know who you're referring to. If you're talking about Iva, she's a "Priestess" not a priest. And I know you are not referring to me, as I was not the Head Priest until after your dishonourable discharge. But since I figure you believe Iva to be an idiot, I shall pass on your words and thoughts to her.

And secondly, as far as killing any of my officers is concerned, that simply will not happen. However, I would certainly enjoy the opportunity of having you attempt to carry out your threat. But a priest with no power, no religion, not even any friends could hope to stand against us.

I had wished that you would have chosen the smart path, the path that would have made your life peaceful, but unfortunately, for the same reasons that you were cast out of the order, your perpetual stupidity has caused you to forfeit your own life.

You choose your opponents well, if not foolishly.

Give my regards to oblivion.

Signed,

~Geryn Farodae - Head Priest of the Order of Law~

*Geryn folds up the note neatly, casts a blessing upon the boy, and sends him off with a bag full of coin for his services*
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

*See's the mesanger boy comes, take's the letter and read's it*
*Mutters*
*Kills the boy*
*Grabs a pen and begin to wright*

I woulden't have said High priest I was talking about Iva would I? The diffrence between you and Iva is that she could acculy do something, your just a pond.
As long as you stay close to your prescouis guards nothing might harm you, but if you step into my world your done.

Centurion
Quintoz.
*Gives the note to a guard to pass on to his master*

Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Dear Quintoz,

I do recall waiting for you at the Britain Inn all day yesterday. I also ran around the entirety of Felucca as soon as word was passed on to me that you were seen around. Though I was behind guard protection for barely a handful of minutes, I never saw you once.

Any time you feel like learning a lesson, let me know, I will be happy to oblige.

~Geryn Farodae - Head Priest of the Order of Law~

*Seals the letter, and hands it to the next messenger in line.*
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Order of law theese nuts motherfucker.

Admins Note: User warned, and banned for 72 hours for this post