Campfire party for scribes

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Edward Sinclair

Campfire party for scribes

Post by Edward Sinclair »

This is an invitation on behalf of scribes whom I understand are struggling in these difficult times. I and a close friend of mine have become "masters" of creating great campfires, the warmth of the fire will help provide your body the comfort and energies required to fulfill your mentally demanding work.

These camping sessions may take place in guarded areas as long as the guards do not disturb the area too much (for example, Magincia). I am hoping this will be useful to the scribblers of the land, and maybe we can do business in the future with those lovely scrolls you all make...

If you're interested, feel free to write down your name down below and preferable location. The campfire parties will be arranged to a location most if not all of us can agree on (taking into account the times we can be available).

Animo Fortis
Last edited by Edward Sinclair on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xerxes

Re: Campfire party for scribes

Post by Xerxes »

Esteemed Animo Fortis,

This gesture is a very kind one, however:
My awakenings are mostly erratic and far from predictable.

I would uttermost love to make use of your services, so perhance we can discuss the time and location with the use of a bird?

Signed,

Rauno De'Mauno
Bird location: 312331437
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I find your gesture a very thoughtful one and would also love to take part in these sessions. I would like to discuss this further, I can be reached at box number: 625-658-845. I can even supply some kindling for the session(s).
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Sign me up on the campfire team i am very well trained in the arts of survival out in the wilderness and am keen to help budding younglings in the world.

WATCH OUT FOR THE SNAKES!

- Pablo Biggs
Edward Sinclair

*note placed on top*

Recently I became a certified grandmaster in the art of camping. Many thanks to Rauno, Soraya and Maya for stimulating my thoughts with interesting conversations ranging from the discoveries of explorers to the accounts of historians. Me becoming a grandmaster will not deter me from helping the fellow scribes of the land- as long as you have interesting stories and advice to give me (there's this really wonderful woman I've been trying to get the attention from, thanks for the tips!).

My message to scribes- you need not be alone!

Animo Fortis
Edward Sinclair

*note placed on top*

To all the scribes,

Once again, during these cold months, the warmth of the campfire will become more of a necessity. I will be able to create the warmest campfires from a special kind of wood that will be far better than those made of normal wood. If you are interested, in attending, write your name below and include what your preferred day would be.

The most convenient days and times for the majority will be most likely be picked.

The Kampfire Kitty
Animo Fortis
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

i am willing to became apprentice on some highly skilled camper. to teach me basics of making fire. i wish i can someday be master of this fine survival art.
-V.I
291-697-526
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Again I find myself interested in this most thoughtful proposal, should I be able to contact you when I am making scrolls, I will definitely take you up on the offer again. You have been a great help in the endeavors with which I have been tasked in the past and look forward to your company in the future.

Soraya Mozhan,
Imperial Scribe
625-658-845
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Edward Sinclair

*note placed on top*